Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FreakyV

Gorizia = Combat missions?

13 comments in this topic

[TWE]
Members
16 posts
4,530 battles

What is the Gorizia and how are you suppose to get it? You cant do the first combat mission to unlock all the other missions all giving you the shipbuilding containers unless you have the Gorizia. Maybe I am wrong but I hate this game when they pull crap like this. Basically impossible to complete, just wasting our time. Not very much in the Christmas spirit if you ask me.

• Boring 2

[ARGSY]
Members
20,570 posts
14,686 battles
10 minutes ago, FreakyV said:

What is the Gorizia and how are you suppose to get it? You cant do the first combat mission to unlock all the other missions all giving you the shipbuilding containers unless you have the Gorizia. Maybe I am wrong but I hate this game when they pull crap like this. Basically impossible to complete, just wasting our time. Not very much in the Christmas spirit if you ask me.

You really do need to do your research before you start throwing around nasty accusations. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

OP:  You were fine till you got to the part where you said "maybe I am wrong"....you should have stopped there.  Everything you said after that was not well thought out.

[TWE]
Members
16 posts
4,530 battles

what the hell is the directive 3? i'm doing my best to understand and find the information but its not easy sometimes to find it. And if you dont have that ship you cant do all the combat missions so im not wrong there.

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,913 posts
8,969 battles
2 minutes ago, FreakyV said:

what the hell is the directive 3? i'm doing my best to understand and find the information but its not easy sometimes to find it. And if you dont have that ship you cant do all the combat missions so im not wrong there.

You don't need to do all the missions to complete the directives (I haven't been in port yet to show you where the place to find them, left side, near top).

Members
1,112 posts

4 Combat Missions with 4 reward ships and 12 Shipbuilding containers require the Gorizia to get started

Gorizia is the reward for completing Directive # 3 of the New Year Event

• Directive #1 has 3 Gorizia missions (and 2 of 4 possible Shipbuilding containers)
  • Directive #2 has 4 Gorizia missions
  • Directive #3 has 4 Gorizia missions (and 3 of 12 possible Shipbuilding containers)

Gorizia is available in the Premium Shop

So, buy the Gorizia if you want a leg up on building the Puerto Rico.

Edited by C14Alpha
  • Cool 1

[TWE]
Members
16 posts
4,530 battles

not going to waste my money (cant afford it any ways) on a ship that i only need to be able to complete 1 combat missions just so i can do the other combat missions. such garbage that they do this crap. by the time i am able to unlock and get that ship i doubt i'll be able to do the combat missions in time. not everyone has many many hours to sink into this game. Merry Christmas Everyone!

[ONE]
Members
641 posts
12,541 battles
On 12/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, b101uk said:

complete directive No3, Gorizia is awarded.

That is obscure. Thanks for pointing it out to me the idiot. 

Those directives are more grindy than others before. 

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,916 posts
45,806 battles

To be fair to the OP, access to the Directive area is not very good.  All other areas, like Armory and Containers are all Text boxes.  The Directive area is the only graphic box in the list, with no indication that clicking it brings up something.

• Cool 1

[DVYJC]
Members
3,205 posts
7,095 battles
2 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

To be fair to the OP, access to the Directive area is not very good.  All other areas, like Armory and Containers are all Text boxes.  The Directive area is the only graphic box in the list, with no indication that clicking it brings up something.

The point at which you are no longer a noob player is basically "as soon as you understand the UI," which... can take a while. I didn't figure out directives until four months in.

Sign in to follow this