Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LCPL4ever

Free &Tier Ten snowflake container results

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
336 posts
6,436 battles

Here are the results from my 4 free containers and the 10 tier tens I have

1- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
2 - 4 frosty camos
3- 4 streamer camos
4- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
5- 4 frosty camos
6- 4 frosty camos
7- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
8- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
9- 10k fxp
10- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
11- 4 frosty camos
12- 10k fxp
13- 50 flags (papa papa +5% ship speed)
14- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)

anyone fair better with the snowflake/free crates?  The steel from last year would've been nice, but thanks for the free stuff :)

 

 

Edited by LCPL4ever
wront number
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,156
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,512 posts
6,676 battles
2 minutes ago, LCPL4ever said:

Here are the results from my 4 free containers and the 10 tier tens I have

1- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
2 - 4 frosty camos
3- 4 streamer camos
4- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
5- 4 frosty camos
6- 4 frosty camos
7- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
8- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
9- 10k fxp
10- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)
11- 4 frosty camos
12- 10k fxp
13- 50 flags (papa papa +5% ship speed)
14- 50 flags (zulu hotel +50% cmdr xp)

anyone fair better with the snowflake/free crates?  The steel from last year would've been nice, but thanks for the free stuff :)

 

 

Honestly.... hard to not think that the steel received from the T9/T8s isn't more valuable?..  at least for those of us who don't do clan wars...    

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
336 posts
6,436 battles
1 minute ago, iRA6E said:

Honestly.... hard to not think that the steel received from the T9/T8s isn't more valuable?..  at least for those of us who don't do clan wars...    

I agree, kinda feel like I wasted an hour doing this honestly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,445
[ARGSY]
Members
20,621 posts
14,702 battles
6 minutes ago, LCPL4ever said:

I agree, kinda feel like I wasted an hour doing this honestly.  

You wouldn't be saying this if you'd drawn a bunch of ships. Or even one very good ship.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307
[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,086 posts
3,994 battles

I find it ironic that people with T10 ships are getting lots of FXP, camo and flags from their snowflakes to help them grind XP even faster, and yet they have already hit the T10 cap...are they implying there will eventually be a T11 and T12? :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Bonfor
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
466
[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,583 posts
11,873 battles

I just re did the shim, Khab, Groz lines too.. ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
220
[-KAK-]
Members
596 posts
11,169 battles
24 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You wouldn't be saying this if you'd drawn a bunch of ships. Or even one very good ship.

You're right, but how many people will draw a ship in the freebies? I've got 21 Tier 10s, so 25 crates total, and my hope is that I get a bit of coal or dubs.

 

Let's be honest here, you have a better chance of finding a 5$ bill on the ground when you walk home from work than you do of getting a single ship in the T10 crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
336 posts
6,436 battles
Just now, _Pixi_ said:

I'll take the 50x flags over 4x camos anyday

I have 1,386 Zulu hotels already lol. I wish I could give you some

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,985
[TBW]
Members
10,363 posts
17,639 battles

Got a ship from one of the free ones, Marblehead L, which of course is the low man on the totem pole for me. Of course it wouldn't give one of the other 5 that I don't have, Graf Zep, Azuma, Viribus Unitis,  Yudachi and Arc Royal. We will see what the tier 10 boxes bring, I'm starting my 221 snowflake grind from the bottom up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,991
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts
18 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

You're right, but how many people will draw a ship in the freebies? I've got 21 Tier 10s, so 25 crates total, and my hope is that I get a bit of coal or dubs.

 

Let's be honest here, you have a better chance of finding a 5$ bill on the ground when you walk home from work than you do of getting a single ship in the T10 crates.

Are we really going to complain about free stuff?

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,011
[INTEL]
Members
3,128 posts
17,110 battles
56 minutes ago, LCPL4ever said:

I agree, kinda feel like I wasted an hour doing this honestly.  

I'm going to do all of the steel flakes first.  Only Coal or Doubloons out of the regular Gift boxes interests me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,197
[INTEL]
Members
1,778 posts
15,773 battles
4 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Are we really going to complain about free stuff?

Yes. It's a time honored tradition on the forums. 

 Did you really need to ask??

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
625
[O_O]
Members
674 posts

I got a bunch of economic flags which is better than I anticipated.  I would have preferred steel but I will have enough anyway so I am salt free so far this event!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
220
[-KAK-]
Members
596 posts
11,169 battles
8 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Are we really going to complain about free stuff?

No, absolutely not! I'm going in expecting some camos/flags. What I'm saying is that taking the approach of "If you had one a ship it would have been worth it" is slightly naive - you and most others are probably not going to win a ship from these crates. Adjust your expectations accordingly, and play on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,991
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts
5 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

Yes. It's a time honored tradition on the forums. 

 Did you really need to ask??

Sorry, dunno what I was thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
501
[KREW]
Members
590 posts
13,599 battles

Well,

 I got several sets of camos (4x), 2 doubloons (350), and a lot of economic flags, but nary a ship. I can't complain about free stuff and I will say that every 50 set of flags I got were the good ones (credits, xp, captain xp, free xp), so thanx WG for that. At least they aren't giving out all ramming flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
556
[BS]
Members
1,981 posts
10,899 battles

250 zulu hotel flags?!?! I'd be literally depressed if I rolled that. Those are practically useless unless your running special signals, to boost XP to crazy high levels... But then you wouldn't even run a Zulu hotel, you'd run a better commander xp signal. I have this wierd feeling people are going to get a ton of zulu hotels, sounds like theyre defaulted to roll frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
336 posts
6,436 battles
4 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

250 zulu hotel flags?!?! I'd be literally depressed if I rolled that. Those are practically useless unless your running special signals, to boost XP to crazy high levels... But then you wouldn't even run a Zulu hotel, you'd run a better commander xp signal. I have this wierd feeling people are going to get a ton of zulu hotels, sounds like theyre defaulted to roll frequently.

300 Zulu Hotels actually :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,136
[CVA16]
Members
5,436 posts
16,488 battles

Guess I need to pull the trigger and spend the coal for Smollensk to get the extra T10 snowflake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,011
[INTEL]
Members
3,128 posts
17,110 battles
21 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Guess I need to pull the trigger and spend the coal for Smollensk to get the extra T10 snowflake.

Really can't wait to get those 4 Frosty Fir camos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,656
[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
9,977 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

Are we really going to complain about free stuff?

Except it isn't actually "free".  People are spending the most valuable currency:  Its a little thing called you know... Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,011
[INTEL]
Members
3,128 posts
17,110 battles
Just now, CaliburxZero said:

Except it isn't actually "free".  People are spending the most valuable currency:  Its a little thing called you know... Time.

Then why do people say they are going to do something when they have some free time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×