Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

Cannot Remember, Able to put in ticket ?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,674 posts
12,610 battles

If someone drive into your torpedo on purpose ?

I send Torpedo to Tirpitz coming down side and team mate Z-23 was not in line of torpedo for 7 or 8 km.... then he make bee line right to my torpedo then try to blame me.

I remember was able to put in ticket on this for bad play ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,173
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,529 posts
6,695 battles

Why bother?   Play a few games pink and go on about your business?     

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,674 posts
12,610 battles
1 minute ago, iRA6E said:

Why bother?   Play a few games pink and go on about your business?     

I know, I do not mind the pink, but if player do things like this, then I am sure is common behaviour. And I always report people who ruin game experience for others. I swear this was reportable thing ?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,311
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,566 battles
31 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I remember was able to put in ticket on this for bad play ?

Yes you can and you most certainly should.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
39 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I know, I do not mind the pink, but if player do things like this, then I am sure is common behaviour. And I always report people who ruin game experience for others. I swear this was reportable thing ?

Sure, you can take the time and do it. I am not able to watch your replay at this time. If the person is a griefer then maybe they have other reports against them, I don't know that anything will come of it, but sure if you feel like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×