Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WRB8619

I feel cheated...

9 comments in this topic

[SWAMP]
Members
55 posts
13,579 battles

I currently have two tier 10 ships, the Harugamo and the Minotaur that are currently in the research bureau and yet, I did not receive any tier 10 containers for these like the last time.

How can I get them?  Did WG drop the ball as usual?

Knumb_Knutz

[-KAK-]
Members
596 posts
11,169 battles
15 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

I currently have two tier 10 ships, the Harugamo and the Minotaur that are currently in the research bureau and yet, I did not receive any tier 10 containers for these like the last time.

Knumb_Knutz

You only got drops for them last time because WG rolled out the research bureau and then dropped a snowflake event immediately afterwards when people weren't prepared.

WG announced this one in advance - No free crates, you have to regain your T10s to get them.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,395 posts
19,283 battles
16 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Did WG drop the ball as usual?

No. You got a free snowflake during the French event for T10s not owned but in RB grind because the research bureau was so new. Not this time, this time you'll have to own and play a ship to knock the snowflake off.

[SWAMP]
Members
55 posts
13,579 battles
43 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

You only got drops for them last time because WG rolled out the research bureau and then dropped a snowflake event immediately afterwards when people weren't prepared.

WG announced this one in advance - No free crates, you have to regain your T10s to get them.

This is why I feel "Cheated"

• Boring 1

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
542 posts
12,375 battles
7 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

But you weren't cheated because they told you what would happen. People need to stop making up definitions of words.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,544 posts
16,299 battles
1 hour ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Knumb_Knutz

No the last time was a one shot because of the short notice. From the beginning WG stated you would not get flakes for ships in RB. Now if you get them back during the event you will see a flake on them. So get grinding lol.

[-KAK-]
Members
596 posts
11,169 battles
25 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

I mean... you can feel cheated, but WG didn't really cheat you. They gave us notice that rewards before were a one time thing. They specifically spelled it out this time. You've got a whole month to regrind those lines to get the crate if you want it. 

Let's be clear here too - You're going to mostly get camos or flags in these crates. There's a decent chance you'll use more than you get considering you have to regrind 2 lines. Keep rewards VS investment in mind here.

Sign in to follow this