Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ImaKillYou

Where are my "Free" Santa Boxes?

14 comments in this topic

[BOGG]
[BOGG]
Members
28 posts
7,793 battles

In the news release it says you can get 4 Santa Crates, 2 for clicking on the banner in the port, and 2 in the Armory. Well, Where the hell is this banner?? I got no damn banner!

Update:  I found them, You have to go into the Container screen and then click on the banner there. Typical poor wording in the news release from WG.

Edited by ImaKillYou
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[TBW]
Members
10,363 posts
17,639 battles

Try restarting the game. I got mine.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[W_H_S]
Members
60 posts
7,030 battles

didn't get mine either have logged out and back in 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,674 posts
14,005 battles
15 minutes ago, ImaKillYou said:

In the news release it says you can get 4 Santa Crates, 2 for clicking on the banner in the port, and 2 in the Armory. Well, Where the hell is this banner?? I got no damn banner!

Update:  I found them, You have to go into the Container screen and then click on the banner there. Typical poor wording in the news release from WG.

Good Morning, Just uploading an image with the button you have to hit in the containers ship.  That will drop your other 2. :) Have a great day!

image_2019_12_11T16_05_51_051Z.jpg

Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I got 2 snta crates and 2 2020 new years shipbuilder crates.  Are we supposed to get 4 santa and 2 ship builder, or 2 and 2?

Edit:  Thanks Hapa, found the missing ones.,  So its 4 santa and 2 ship builder.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One
  • Cool 1

[TWE]
Members
106 posts
2,316 battles
5 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Good Morning, Just uploading an image with the button you have to hit in the containers ship.  That will drop your other 2. :) Have a great day!

image_2019_12_11T16_05_51_051Z.jpg

Wow I totally missed that.. man I feel stupid lol

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,674 posts
14,005 battles
4 minutes ago, Tigershark87 said:

Wow I totally missed that.. man I feel stupid lol

No worries, I missed that button the first time I looked too LOL

Beta Testers
62 posts
1,691 battles
3 hours ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Some will say poor wording, I would say poor reading comprehension.

The news article says Armory, not Ship Container screen. So it's wording for sure.

Beta Testers
62 posts
1,691 battles
3 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I got 2 snta crates and 2 2020 new years shipbuilder crates.  Are we supposed to get 4 santa and 2 ship builder, or 2 and 2?

Edit:  Thanks Hapa, found the missing ones.,  So its 4 santa and 2 ship builder.

Where did you get all the crates, specifically? I don't remember getting 6 total, only 4, so I am wondering where I missed 2. Thanks.

Members
2,030 posts
16,897 battles
7 minutes ago, GenPanzer said:

The news article says Armory, not Ship Container screen. So it's wording for sure.

It is correct when it says armory. Theres another bullet point however that says banner on the container screen

Beta Testers
62 posts
1,691 battles
31 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

It is correct when it says armory. Theres another bullet point however that says banner on the container screen

Well, I guess I'm an idiot because I thought they were referring to the 2020 banner in the port (aka New Year Banner), lol. I didn't see the container ship on the banner, but just thought I overlooked it. The proper wording should have been Enter your port, then click on the Container section and then look for the Collect Free Containers button/banner (which did not say New Year anywhere on it, btw).

Also, not sure where the festive section is in the armory, but I'm assuming it's the Santa's Gifts section with the snowflake background (going off memory since I'm not in the client).

[BOMBL]
Members
138 posts
5,720 battles

So i clicked on Collect Free Containers - and nothing happens but it changes to 'purchase containers'  no free  containers appear ? Did i miss something ?

Sign in to follow this