Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

When Are We Getting The South American Dreadnoughts

13 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,854 posts
23,033 battles

OK LESTA time to pay the piper, when are we going to see those South American beauties in action, you have a nation that has 1 ship and that's a EX USN ship.

Its about time we had some ships from the southern equator region, the war was not exclusive to the Northern Hemisphere you know.

How about getting this ship into the game  to start with.

File:E Minas Geraes 1910 altered.jpg

Image result for minas geraes ship

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[TF16B]
Modder
657 posts
810 battles

There was a very interesting Pan American proposed ship tree line thread from a few months ago but I can't find it. It would be nice to see more pre-dreadnoughts in the game, one can hope. 

Update: I found it, it was actually a suggested DD line but still, an interesting proposal. I wonder what other BB's were out there. :fish_book:

• Cool 1

[IRNBN]
Members
3,475 posts
10,344 battles

Not that I wouldn't love to see Rio de Janiero/Agincourt, but don't hold your breath.

With subs, UK heavies, Swedish destroyers (aka Pan-Euro DD), and god-only-knows how many more Russian paper botes in the pipeline, it could be a very, very long wait.

[FALCO]
Alpha Tester
1,042 posts
8,701 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

OK LESTA time to pay the piper, when are we going to see those South American beauties in action, you have nation that has 1 ship and that's a EX USN ship.

Its about time we had some ships from the southern equator region, the war was not exclusive to the Northern Hemisphere you know.

Well, It could be better if you choose Sao Paulo as a premium ship and leave Minas Gerais to take a place in the tech tree.

1 hour ago, Mailman653 said:

There was a very interesting Pan American proposed ship tree line thread from a few months ago but I can't find it. It would be nice to see more pre-dreadnoughts in the game, one can hope. 

Update: I found it, it was actually a suggested DD line but still, an interesting proposal. I wonder what other BB's were out there. :fish_book:

There is a lot of BBs to use, just like this one:

Spoiler

7AsdI2A.jpg

Other are from Vickers/Armstrong, Ansaldo and Blohm & Voss proposal to Argentina, Brazil and Chile.

8 minutes ago, Verijero said:

t5 rivadavia moreno would be pretty neat, that ship was designed with things from a lot of western navies

Well, indeed. And right now I am working on Rivadavia until WG add her in the game:

Spoiler

GzbSyS1.jpg

Also, my own vision of the BB line (each model on 3D and from scratch) with BBs from the ABC.

I hope WG will try at some point add one from the ABC, until there is a line in the future.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
2,854 posts
23,033 battles
3 minutes ago, BrunoSchezer said:

Well, It could be better if you choose Sao Paulo as a premium ship and leave Minas Gerais to take a place in the tech tree.

Wont argue with you there, now if we could only get WG to actually design either ship.  

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
2 hours ago, tm63au said:

OK LESTA time to pay the piper, when are we going to see those South American beauties in action, you have nation that has 1 ship and that's a EX USN ship.

Some time after the 3rd RU Cruiser split, 4th RU DD split, 2nd RU BB line, and RU CV line, and yet still likely to happen before an RM BB/DD line.

[POP]
Members
2,854 posts
23,033 battles
1 minute ago, _RC1138 said:

Some time after the 3rd RU Cruiser split, 4th RU DD split, 2nd RU BB line, and RU CV line, and yet still likely to happen before an RM BB/DD line.

You missed the 9th RU Sub split line :Smile_honoring:

cheers

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,326 battles

As per everything in the game; it takes time to develop.

We definitely do have intentions on expanding upon the PanAm line otherwise we wouldn't have released it to begin with, however currently development is focused on other lines and ships for development.

I'm sure in time we will see more South American ships represented.

Fem, 

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
25,030 posts
26,364 battles
8 hours ago, tm63au said:

Just look at how long it took to get a ship of the Austria-Hungary Navy to get your answer.

Sign in to follow this