Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CV_Jeebies

RU Christmas store is live

15 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,357 battles
2 minutes ago, Mailman653 said:

Whole lot of signals for $53. :Smile_trollface:

That'll be $100 in US because of that bias we always hear about....

[T_O_P]
Members
417 posts
10 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

That'll be $100 in US because of that bias we always hear about....

it isn't "bias". the money is different. For example, my friend earns about 25000 r /mo full time salary. that's about $395 per MONTH. The average salary for his region is roughly 35000 roubles/mo, that is $550 per MONTH, not per week. per MONTH.

Edit: on the other hand, in my line of work, Japan salary pays equivalent of $140-150/hour, while here in the US the standard rate is $70-90/hour.

Edited by RusskiySpy
  • Cool 3

[DPG]
Members
1,953 posts
9,884 battles

I'm still not sold on whether moving to Russia to save 47 bucks is a good idea.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[RKLES]
Members
12,554 posts
14,283 battles
20 minutes ago, RusskiySpy said:

it isn't "bias". the money is different. For example, my friend earns about 25000 r /mo full time salary. that's about $395 per MONTH. The average salary for his region is roughly 35000 roubles/mo, that is $550 per MONTH, not per week. per MONTH.

Edit: on the other hand, in my line of work, Japan salary pays equivalent of $140-150/hour, while here in the US the standard rate is $70-90/hour.

Hmm remind me to go work in Japan then.  :Smile_Default:

Members
89 posts
21,390 battles

Suggest you look at the cost of living in Japan before you commit to coming over.  That and maybe try living in a walk-in closet for awhile so you can get used to the apartment you'll be living in in Tokyo...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[ARRSE]
Members
198 posts
1,402 battles

My New Year resolution goes thus:

"If i pay c.$4 for a WoWS Mega container and get just 5 cammos, it'll be time for me to run down my account(s) and uninstall."

[USNR]
Members
297 posts
3,870 battles

As of around 0300 CST US I have noticed some changes to the premium shop (Namely a new option to buy doubloons at any quantity you like). I am now having difficulty connecting to the server, so I'm hoping I get to blow some snowflakes off soon.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,390 battles

Please remember, that pricing can be scaled regionally to account for local economics and cost of living factors.

Fem, 

[-AHOY]
Members
256 posts
7,470 battles
27 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Please remember, that pricing can be scaled regionally to account for local economics and cost of living factors.

Fem, 

regionally as in terms of servers, not the players' location/living. I pay the American prices while living in Poland, while on the EU server prices are cheaper.

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
8,800 battles
9 hours ago, RusskiySpy said:

That's because Russia is a 3rd world country with a first world military lol

Sign in to follow this