Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaRaptor

First Look: Tier X British Cruiser HMS Goliath

3 comments in this topic

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,682 posts
12,568 battles

Like Drake before her, Tier X's HMS Goliath mounts 234mm guns for her main battery. She faces stiff competition at T10; there are a LOT of good cruisers here. Are there compelling reasons to play her? Join me as we look over the ship and decide yourself.

• Cool 1

0 posts

Offensively similar to Zao, but with trollish concealment? I can live with that, sounds good to me. (Zao being a WOWS stalwart, a classic cruiser of the game). The video does emphasise a sniping long range role for sustained dpm, but quite honestly in randoms, if she is like Zao, I'd be more than tempted to use her as a mid  to close range cap bully versus enemy radar cruisers in random battles, much more fun, if unprofessional/.

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,682 posts
12,568 battles
2 hours ago, LoveBote said:

Offensively similar to Zao, but with trollish concealment? I can live with that, sounds good to me. (Zao being a WOWS stalwart, a classic cruiser of the game). The video does emphasise a sniping long range role for sustained dpm, but quite honestly in randoms, if she is like Zao, I'd be more than tempted to use her as a mid  to close range cap bully versus enemy radar cruisers in random battles, much more fun, if unprofessional/.

They've made her HE shells better than they were, but Zao still outspots her by about 1km.  She's tankier than Zao, but offensively Zao is probably the best comparison.  

Sign in to follow this