Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Finally WG Have Done The Right Thing

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,420
[POP]
Members
2,856 posts
23,036 battles

Well its about time LESTA finally realized how tuff it has been down in the low tiers, at last now Cruisers can use there Anti Submarine Weapons we can finally rid the waters of pesky Subs that keep bothering us, its bad enough getting caught in a tier 2 match in your IJN Hashidate  trying to fend off a IJN Mikasa  or a machine gun SMS Emden as well as have worry about dodging those underwater torpedos.  

Its ok for you high tier crowd with your Hydro, smoke, speed boost and or radar protecting you but things are a little different down here you cant just push that magic button to get you out of danger.

Now I can finally get use some of these bad boys

shot-19_12.10_18_25.40-0707.thumb.jpg.847fe4e9f636729906fcf606db1c56db.jpg   

Time to show the undersea crowd who's boss  

  Related image

On a Off subject what is missing from one of these pictures below

shot-19_12.10_18_19.54-0626.thumb.jpg.2d555d655cecd018cd7e3c1839c78d76.jpg

USS_Erie_%28PG-50%29.jpg

regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312
[PROJX]
Beta Testers
741 posts
4,752 battles

I pretty sure the lowest tier of sub is T6, so you don;t have to worry about them at low tiers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,922
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,624 posts
14,196 battles

Subs won't be in the tree before tier four I am figuring so this is more like it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,115
Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
16 minutes ago, PotatoMD said:

I pretty sure the lowest tier of sub is T6, so you don;t have to worry about them at low tiers

Good to know. For once I can see the benefit of WG's fetish for only high tier content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,115
Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
3 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_PrncsRoyal said:

Yup. The magic of tier 4.

Speaking of which, I can't remember the last time WG introduced a low tier premium ship. Bygone days. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

Well its about time LESTA finally realized how tuff it has been down in the low tiers, at last now Cruisers can use there Anti Submarine Weapons we can finally rid the waters of pesky Subs that keep bothering us, its bad enough getting caught in a tier 2 match in your IJN Hashidate  trying to fend off a IJN Mikasa  or a machine gun SMS Emden as well as have worry about dodging those underwater torpedos.  

Its ok for you high tier crowd with your Hydro, smoke, speed boost and or radar protecting you but things are a little different down here you cant just push that magic button to get you out of danger.

Now I can finally get use some of these bad boys

shot-19_12.10_18_25.40-0707.thumb.jpg.847fe4e9f636729906fcf606db1c56db.jpg   

Time to show the undersea crowd who's boss  

  Related image

On a Off subject what is missing from one of these pictures below

shot-19_12.10_18_19.54-0626.thumb.jpg.2d555d655cecd018cd7e3c1839c78d76.jpg

USS_Erie_%28PG-50%29.jpg

regards

+1

33 minutes ago, PotatoMD said:

I pretty sure the lowest tier of sub is T6, so you don;t have to worry about them at low tiers

 

32 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Subs won't be in the tree before tier four I am figuring so this is more like it.

i think that is (part of) the Ops joke. Black Swan, a famous anti sub convoy escort, fully equipped to depth charge subs, yet in their wisdom, Devs have decided lower tiers shouldn't have any submarines.

poor old Black Swan.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,096
[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles
12 minutes ago, Wolcott said:

Speaking of which, I can't remember the last time WG introduced a low tier premium ship. Bygone days. :cap_hmm:

Not enough roubles to justify it, comrade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,437
[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles
4 hours ago, Wolcott said:

Speaking of which, I can't remember the last time WG introduced a low tier premium ship. Bygone days.

Dreadnought, one year ago, from memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,510
[WOLFG]
Members
9,923 posts
8,984 battles
6 hours ago, tm63au said:

 

   

 

 

 

USS_Erie_%28PG-50%29.jpg

 

A shamrock flag.

(How cool would a spotter plane Erie be)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
545
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Dreadnought, one year ago, from memory.

Viribus Unitis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,437
[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles
2 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Viribus Unitis.

She is Tier 5, and can do dailies, directives etc. Dreadnought cannot. That's the distinction we're working on here: T1-4 vs. T5 and up.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,510
[WOLFG]
Members
9,923 posts
8,984 battles
2 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Viribus Unitis.

Its a tier 5.  Well, not really, but it is in tier 5.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
545
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

She is Tier 5, and can do dailies, directives etc. Dreadnought cannot. That's the distinction we're working on here: T1-4 vs. T5 and up.

Sorry, forgot that she should be tier 4. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×