Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vestroia

Hold up, What in God's name is this ?

7 comments in this topic

[SRM]
Members
24 posts
2,620 battles

Am I mistaken or is it that the worst premium CV got a price hike  ?, If i remember Graf.zepp cost like $45-47 more cheaper than its counter part due to the fact it was a tier 7 pre-CV rework but now it cost $56. I hope am wrong but if any of this is true, I mean look at the Kaga and Saipan they are better options than the Graf.zepp and they cost $45.20. I see no reason why Wargaming  would all of a sudden hike the price up, doesnt even make any sense from a marketing department.

Oh wait a minute there are two logical standpoint...

1. Because of Black Friday ship( if you got any of the ship from the container, you still need the OG ship to start the Gold mission)

2. Graf.zepp is finally get buffed in the next coming patch.

Untitled.png

Members
566 posts
255 battles

well there's a one time input cost of programming but after the ship is in game it's free and unlimited 

graf zep has planes but it sinks ships with secondaries, planes are just a distraction

this one time on a map with 3 caps the cv knew that no one goes to B so he went to B and capped it.

i don't go to B cause my ship is spotted from the next battle, can't cap if ppl shoot you

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts

Nope, same price.  It's not the best premium CV there is, but it's not a bad as people make it out to be.  You can be just about anywhere on the, very fast.

In fact other than shells, it's planes are the fastest thing in the game.

Sign in to follow this