Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TrinityZodiak

WG is trolling me for one Year Anniversary

7 comments in this topic

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles

So i log into the game and get a message saying they're giving me a 40% discount that turns out to be a 30% discount and then when applied all of the ships are more expensive then the current store prices. 

I was looking at the Kaga, in the store its currently $41.30, with my discount applied its $45.20. 

Are you flipping kidding me WG? lol

• Confused 1

[-KAK-]
Members
598 posts
11,217 battles

That's... Odd. Any chance you're a Canadian on your account (Where you applied the discount), but you're seeing American prices when logged out? 

Currency conversion's my only thought here. (That or WG really is trying to screw you)

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles

The coupon shows under my coupons and is active for 3 days. I'm on the NA server, but when the coupon is activated everything jumped in price lol......

FAIL 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,842 posts

The Kaga's price is $45.20, not $41.30.  You sure you are applying the coupon?  You sure it says that it can be used on ships?

You can't apply it to "all of the ships"  you apply a coupon to the item at the time of purchase, on the purchase screen.

Also, are your sure that the coupon is not for the armory?

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles

You're right, I was doing it wrong. I have to select the purchase and then apply the coupon. This drops it down to $31 bucks for the Kaga or 54 bucks for a t9 ship.

Choices, do i want to spend 50 bucks on a t9 or 30 bucks for the kaga. 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,842 posts
2 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

You're right, I was doing it wrong. I have to select the purchase and then apply the coupon. This drops it down to $31 bucks for the Kaga or 54 bucks for a t9 ship.

Choices, do i want to spend 50 bucks on a t9 or 30 bucks for the kaga. 

Is up to you. If you are going to buy a premium CV, Kaga is the one that I would choose.

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles
Just now, Burnsy said:

Is up to you. If you are going to buy a premium CV, Kaga is the one that I would choose.

That is what I'm thinking because the t9s you can unlock for free, so why waste real money on them. 

Sign in to follow this