You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
yacskn

Can't login to new account after transfer

12 comments in this topic

Members
768 posts
18,340 battles

Had applied for the server transfer a while ago, expecting to receive an email for when the transfer was ready and asking for my confirmation.

Nope, the client simply kicked me out of the game out of the blue and received an email after that my transfer had been completed.

Whatever, I can still revert in 30 days.

Except now I can't login to my EU account. The FAQ says that if there's already an account with the same email on the server, I will be sent my new login credentials that I can later change.

Haven't received such email.

The FAQ says that if I have the same account name on the server, I will be given a temporary name that I can later change.

Haven't received such email.

So, what do I do now? I can't submit a ticket on the EU server because I can't login to my account and can't submit a ticket on the NA server because I'm no longer affiliated with it.

What's the recourse here @Femennenly? Anything I can do?

Members
2 posts
16 battles

Having this issue too, except I have an even bigger problem in that both The EU account (With a different username) and my new NA account (this one) share the same Email, since I only have the one.

Which means I've lost everything. :(

Edited by Captain_Birdbrain

[AA-DS]
Members
978 posts

Neither can i my NA one is supposed to be closed yet here i am, cant log into game but forum is fine.

Already sent a ticket to EU player support using my old account there as it was the only one i could use, i had an old EU account which i can log into but thats got nothing on it.

Where/whats going on with my account swap to EU??

I just re logged in to the old EU account and the support ticket i lodged is gone???

wth is going on geez how hard is it FFS

I chose EU i'll bet its gone back to SEA which isnt what i wanted...

Nope just checked cant log in to SEA either..

Oh well the game was getting stale anyway

Edited by Simzee

0 posts
6 hours ago, yacskn said:

Anything I can do?

play the forum.

that said, many people are in the same boat, we don't know quite what is happening, while it isn't certain that WG understands either.

Have you ever seen what happens when an intern is let loose on the company database?

Members
2 posts
303 battles

Well awesome.... I too never got an email with a temporary email. I can't even log in to the EU account I transferred to the NA so I cannot submit a ticket about it. Been just a super customer service experience.....

Edited by Vactor

[POW-M]
[POW-M]
Members
4 posts
21,199 battles

I has been transferred to NA from SEA on Dec. 3rd without receiving any email, which I noticed until yesterday.

I logged on NA website, click "recover account" to change password via email link, well that worked. My initial IGN  name was "renamed_XXXXX" which also had been changed for free.

And I can logged in NA server to play rank battles. However, after I played several rank battles on NA server, I was forced disconnecting , showing "Your account is under maintenance! Please await an email with credential information after the transfer completes."

Same as you encountered above, NO EMAIL !

I've written a ticket to player support requesting to check account status and recover asap, again, NO EMAIL !

Really frustrated.:cap_wander_2:

Edited by steveyzh

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,886 battles

You can submit a ticket without logging in , what happened to me is I tried to sign  Up .. set up an EU account which I never could get to work and when I tried my NA account... Gone!! 3 years of work not there, I filed a ticket with what happened and after a few hours it was restored.. never did get an EU account