Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pupsdad

Captain retrain

5 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
98 posts
11,347 battles

Do we have a free Captain retrain coming? I got a couple I would like to experiment on.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,090 posts
20 minutes ago, pupsdad said:

Do we have a free Captain retrain coming? I got a couple I would like to experiment on.

They used to have free commander respec periods all the time but not so much lately. I think that participation in Clan Battles allows you to respec commanders for free but my clan doesn't have enough active players to participate in them. I would say that the next free respec will be about the same time that submarines are introduced to the main game because there will probably be some new skills involved.

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
18,002 battles
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I would say that the next free respec will be about the same time that submarines are introduced to the main game because there will probably be some new skills involved.

Or maybe when they roll out the IFHE changes.

Edited by Amracil
  • Cool 4

Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Isn't there usually one after clan battles ends?  Can't remember.  There is usually one every couple months or so it seems.

Members
510 posts
14,417 battles
21 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Isn't there usually one after clan battles ends?  Can't remember.  There is usually one every couple months or so it seems.

Yes, there's normally a free re-spec for a few days, for anyone who'd participated in at least one Clan Battle.   

Edited by ThumperD702

Sign in to follow this