Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

Why doesn't the biggest CC in the game get his own captain??

71 comments in this topic

[GGWP]
Members
6,952 posts
15,669 battles

Wargaming promised Jingles at one point that they would put him in the game if he had over 1M subscribers. They even put him in the game before he fulfilled that; he's only got a paltry 600k subscribers?

Where is our LevelCapGAming commander in Warships?? WTH WG? He's got nearly 2M subscribers.

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 7

[O7]
Members
1,493 posts
10,984 battles

some shady under the table dealing going on i wonder 

image.png.1e3444c22cd2b780d717c8440c30c760.png

or is there something more personal?

[PVE]
Members
19,881 posts
12,085 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Wargaming promised Jingles at one point that they would put him in the game if he had over 1M subscribers. They even put him in the game before he fulfilled that; he's only got a paltry 600k subscribers?

Where is our LevelCapGAming commander in Warships?? WTH WG? He's got nearly 2M subscribers.

Never heard of LevelCapGAming. Is he good?

BTW, Jingles got in for the silly Ring contest stuff.

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,840 posts

I had heard of Jingles many years ago.  Never heard of the guy you are talking about.  I just looked at his channel, maybe it's because he isn't really "WoWs focused"?  Only a small portion of his video's are WoWs related.

Other CC's content is 90%-100% warships.  For example, Noster, Mr. Gibbons etc put out 8-10 hour WoWs streams on twitch 5-7 days a week.

• Cool 1

[GGWP]
Members
6,952 posts
15,669 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Never heard of LevelCapGAming. Is he good?

BTW, Jingles got in for the silly Ring contest stuff.

2M subscribers, how doesn't everyone know of this epic CC?? :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 7

[PVE]
Members
19,881 posts
12,085 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Never seen him when I searched for WoWs videos. I guess the algorithm that youtube gave me doesn't like him. 

[A-D-F]
7,840 posts
9 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It looks like he only puts out 1 WoWs related video a week (if that).  Hundreds of "no name" channels do that.  He isn't really focused on the game, he is a general gaming youtuber that likes the game.

I think if every other video on his channel was WoWs and he was streaming the game daily, it would be a different story.

Members
6,634 posts
20,802 battles

Jingles was the reason I got into the game. Well, started taking it seriously. I stumbled across a few of his videos, the one that he did on the history of the Tirpitz stands out, he did a ton of educating on the history of some of these ships, which thankfully, got me into Naval history, at least to a level to know that the Germans did not bomb Pearl Harbor. Plus he plays Warlock in WoW. Good guy!

See the source image

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
7,840 posts
8 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

It looks like he only puts out 1 WoWs related video a week (if that).  Hundreds of "no name" channels do that.  He isn't really focused on the game, he is a general gaming youtuber that likes the game.

I think if every other video on his channel was WoWs and he was streaming the game daily, it would be a different story.

Also, go to his playlists on his channel that organizes his videos by game.  There are 637 videos in the Battlefield 4 play list.  That's a LOT of BF4, which is cool.

The number of videos in the WoWs playlist is....there isn't a WoWs playlist.

To be honest, if he is a CC, I am not sure how or why.

[WOLF8]
Members
7,452 posts
6,335 battles

I personally would have preferred Miss Maus or Notser to be the in-game captain, but Jingles is pretty okay too, I guess... lol. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[A-D-F]
7,840 posts
19 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Got ya, yeah I guess that powers that be decide these things.

For what it's worth, I have heard of and/or at least watched some content by everyone on that list except 4 of them. 

Level cap is one of those 4.  He has a good amount of subs but if most of his content just isn't WoWs related, the sub count doesn't really matter in my opinion.  Lots of youtubers have big sub counts.

Someone like Zath and Lightninger have tiny sub counts in comparison and LWM doesn't even have a media channel that I know of.  Those people actually contribute a lot more to the community.

[36]
Members
453 posts
10,520 battles

Never heard of whoever he is and he probably never won a major naval engagement in his life.

Did we suddenly run out of historical commanders?

All I need is another cartoon (social media, same thing) captain to stick between The Rat King and Random Poi Toy #37 ...Maybe WG could make their employee of the month a captain, too.

• Funny 4

[-AGW-]
Members
983 posts
14,108 battles

Jingles has a paltry 3 skill points. He'll probably never see the light of day in my fleet.

Anything under 10 is practically an insult. Even Kappa and He Who May Not Be Named got that much.

[A-D-F]
7,840 posts
5 minutes ago, NashW8 said:

Jingles has a paltry 3 skill points. He'll probably never see the light of day in my fleet.

Anything under 10 is practically an insult. Even Kappa and He Who May Not Be Named got that much.

Eh, it takes what, a few hours to grind up a captain to 10 points in OPs with some flags, if that?  Maybe a day or two tops in more casual play.

A 10 point captain is better than a 3 point captain, no doubt.  It's not that big a deal though.

The difference between a 10 and 19 point captain is a mountain in comparison.

[SQUAD]
Members
9,160 posts
11,276 battles
31 minutes ago, TF77 said:

Never heard of him.

Personally I'd wish for a @Eurobeat commander, but I'm afraid Yuro's voiceovers would be, shall we say, NSFW.:Smile_teethhappy:

Lord knows mine wouldn't be, my salt doth overfloeth like 75% of the time. Of course, I'm also not a CC, I'm just saying. Lol.

Members
33 posts
5 battles
56 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

For example, Noster, Mr. Gibbons etc put out 8-10 hour WoWs streams on twitch 5-7 days a week.

Quantity should not be confused with quality...this case particularly so.

• Cool 1

[PISD]
Members
1,365 posts
5,482 battles
41 minutes ago, TF77 said:

Never heard of him.

Personally I'd wish for a @Eurobeat commander, but I'm afraid Yuro's voiceovers would be, shall we say, NSFW.:Smile_teethhappy:

As long as they add some eurobeat when torpedoes are nearby!

[A-D-F]
7,840 posts
25 minutes ago, Kim_Jong_Unicum said:

Quantity should not be confused with quality...this case particularly so.

I learned quite a lot from Notser over the years.  By the time Mr Gibbons came around, there wasn't much left he could teach me but he is one of my favorites to watch.  Seems like a nice guy and is entertaining.

Mr Gs popularity is been growing by leaps and bounds.  You don't personally have to enjoy his content but it's really difficult to deny that lots and lots of people watch his streams daily, because the numbers say so. 

He must be doing something right.

• Funny 1

[-K-]
Members
8,398 posts
14,447 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

No clue either.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this