You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

PSA - Final Day for Italian Directives

16 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles

Get your gelato while it's cold! :Smile_teethhappy:

Thanks for the PSA. I finished them all off yesterday; I have something like four Mediterranean tokens lying around, too little to spend on anything.  I spammed everything else on boxes. (Yes, I did get Sansonetti.)

[4HIM]
Members
3,107 posts
13,020 battles

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what to spend the remaining tokens on.  Got Lou Samsonite already.  Not much else you can use them on other than some flags or buying more crates.  

[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles
6 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what to spend the remaining tokens on.  Got Lou Samsonite already.  Not much else you can use them on other than some flags or buying more crates.  

I spent mine on more crates. They might not have much in them, but what is there includes coal and the special economic flags (dragon, ouroboros, etc), so I'll take all I can get. IIRC they're good for a whole 'nother patch even if you can't earn any more.

The thing I can't make up my mind how to spend is the Italian tokens from the pre-release phase. 

[WOLFD]
Members
122 posts
1,279 battles

I didn't manage to finish all the directives, but I completed enough of them today that with the help of RNG (and 12 duplicates) I did get  Sansonetti.  

[RLGN]
Members
14,458 posts
25,590 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I spammed everything else on boxes. (Yes, I did get Sansonetti.)

Maybe 200 left, but did that as well.

1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

How long will we have to spend the tokens?  I have close to 200 tokens left 

Next (+1) update I think?

56 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The thing I can't make up my mind how to spend is the Italian tokens from the pre-release phase. 

Camo or signals usually works for me.

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,922 posts
21,247 battles

Appreciate the heads up.  Just the CV missions remaining.  Guess I'll play them in ranked.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles
5 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

Just the CV missions remaining.  Guess I'll play them in ranked.

Lord Zath, Sky Cancer! :Smile_trollface: :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLFC]
Members
2,912 posts
16,686 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

How long will we have to spend the tokens?  I have close to 200 tokens left 

Until the release of 0.9.0 ... which should be around mid January or so.  At that time any remaining ones will be converted to credits.

ddd.jpg

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,613 posts
2,514 battles
53 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Until the release of 0.9.0 ... which should be around mid January or so.  At that time any remaining ones will be converted to credits.

ddd.jpg

If I've got that long, then I'll probably use them to buy days of premium time as needed.

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
820 posts
7,294 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I spent mine on more crates. They might not have much in them, but what is there includes coal and the special economic flags (dragon, ouroboros, etc), so I'll take all I can get. IIRC they're good for a whole 'nother patch even if you can't earn any more.

Good call on the crates. I may do that as well. I finished all the directives except for the CV related ones. I do play them but not as often as other ships. Was able to get Sansonetti as well. I'm quite pleased that this event didn't feel too much of a grind, especially since I don't play very much PvP these days.

For the Italian tokens, I split mine to get more FXP flags since I was low on those, and more camo. You can get economic flags with the Italian tokens, but only combat flags with the Mediterranean tokens.

Edited by Diesel_Thunder