Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Pearl Harbor - Fight for Arizona

8 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
340 posts
10,457 battles

Today in the reward section I got a 6 Point, Captain, some other item and a Tier VI Arizona which I already have in port

I did not get compensation for it, is that normal? wrote Player support to ask why no answer as yet

Does anybody know how much Doubloons I would get if I get one?

[POP]
Members
4,475 posts
11,623 battles

The Arizona in question is a one-day rental, not something that's getting added to your port permanently (so no doubloon compensation). Like with any rental ship, the captain is permanent but the ship will get removed at the end of the rental (one day in this case).

[SWTLA]
Members
3 posts
12,034 battles

Me ocurrió lo mismo, ya tenia el Arizona y por acceder al premio solo obtuve el capitán con 6 puntos, no hubo cambio en lo que tenia de doblones ni en creditos.

[1813]
Members
340 posts
10,457 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The Arizona in question is a one-day rental, not something that's getting added to your port permanently (so no doubloon compensation). Like with any rental ship, the captain is permanent but the ship will get removed at the end of the rental (one day in this case).

Unlike the last time (Saipan) no mention of a time limit.

A few months ago I got Tirpitz complete with all upgrades (And Sam the Unsinkable Cat) and I can even go up the tech tree to the next German BB

Edited by 3r22r
Add text

[WOLFC]
Members
1,809 posts
9,862 battles
5 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Unlike the last time (Saipan) no mention of a time limit.

From the news article, where you opted in to the mission:

2.jpg.f4f04f5dbac9dbff60c21a01de7f17c4.jpg

And in game:

1.jpg.e57eef30815455d446ed0fc428ba6649.jpg

[1813]
Members
340 posts
10,457 battles
1 minute ago, Nevermore135 said:

From the news article, where you opted in to the mission:

2.jpg.f4f04f5dbac9dbff60c21a01de7f17c4.jpg

And in game:

1.jpg.e57eef30815455d446ed0fc428ba6649.jpg

If so, at least I have a 6 point Captain, thanks for the info

[WOLFC]
Members
1,809 posts
9,862 battles
14 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

f so, at least I have a 6 point Captain, thanks for the info

No problem. Also:

28 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

A few months ago I got Tirpitz complete with all upgrades (And Sam the Unsinkable Cat) and I can even go up the tech tree to the next German BB

This mission awarded you Bismarck, the tier 8 tech tree BB, not her premium sister Tirpitz.

WG does occasionally have missions/mission chains that award premium ships (not rentals), but they are typically either from loot boxes (for example, the other two ships that could be obtained as part of the Unsinkable Sam event where Ark Royal and Cossack), or the chain is a grueling grind (like the Exeter mission chain from last spring). The only notable exception I can think of is the Texas I got in the free mission chain over Independence Day weekend, but that's a tier 5 ship that's been around for years and is available for $10 in the premium shop.

WG gives us a ton of free stuff, but it's understandable why they don't want to be giving out too many free premium ships, especially for a mission chain like the current one that isn't all that difficult.

Edited by Nevermore135

Sign in to follow this