You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Torpotato

Question:

15 comments in this topic

Members
48 posts
24,493 battles

Player (won't name him) Account created 2016  has these stats:

Co-op   21,000 matches.     Win rate 89%     Kills per death   .89   (that is point eight nine)

Randoms   14,000 matches    Win rate 54.5 %   Kills per death  1.64

What do you guys make of this?   What does this information tell you?

• Confused 1

Beta Testers
171 posts
5,764 battles
2 minutes ago, Torpotato said:

Player (won't name him) Account created 2016  has these stats:

Co-op   21,000 matches.     Win rate 89%     Kills per death   .89   (that is point eight nine)

Randoms   14,000 matches    Win rate 54.5 %   Kills per death  1.64

What do you guys make of this?   What does this information tell you?

Nothing.  Supposition is that this is a shared account, the player has quite literally no life and/or he bots in co-op.

Ahoy by the way!  Talked to you last night after the friendly Jutland sailed between my 457s and the target.  Had to putz around in the Smith to scrub off the pink.  :cap_rambo:

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts
1 minute ago, utgotye said:

Nothing.  Supposition is that this is a shared account, the player has quite literally no life and/or he bots in co-op.

Ahoy by the way!  Talked to you last night after the friendly Jutland sailed between my 457s and the target.  Had to putz around in the Smith to scrub off the pink.  :cap_rambo:

OP has the same number of coop games. 

Beta Testers
171 posts
5,764 battles
2 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

OP has the same number of coop games. 

And about 13900 fewer random battles.  Having one or the other wouldn't be odd at all.  Both?  Well, infer what you will.

[GWG]
Members
77 posts
5,412 battles

Best botting ship is the Tirpitz..  It's got good secondaries and will score some damage, if not a couple kills.

See if you can drill down to see the user's average damage.

It's a premium so it'll make some credits, and the daily missions.

I see the Tirpitz used this way all the time in Co-Op.  Slow to start, then sails right into the center.

Members
48 posts
24,493 battles

He's a botter.   He bots in co op. 

I have the conversation saved with his clan leader... its long but the first few lines go like this...

Me:  "One of your players is botting (insert name)"

Clan executive officer:   "We don't mind it in co op but he is not allowed to do it in random"

This argument that its "just co op" and doesn't matter isn't valid.   Because the sole purpose of his botting isn't to do well in co op, its to improve the status of his clans base, his ships xp his commander xp all while sleeping or at work.   Its to improve his clan/random stats (in a round about way).   It is cheating.

Edited by Torpotato
accuracy

[WOLFG]
Members
29,602 posts
8,679 battles

So did you submit a report?

We certainly can't do anything about it.

Members
897 posts
3,947 battles

Send in a ticket.  Seems you have solid evidence of possibly TWO players, not just ONE, who are exploiting game mechanics.  One player is intentionally exhibiting bot behavior, prohibited by the EULA.  As for the other, I don't know if WG considers direct knowledge and the acceptance of, exploiting game mechanics as prohibited behavior, if it benefits the other player (a clan deputy commander) then it is at the very least both unsporting and dishonorable.  Send in the ticket, and then let it go completely.  That is all you can do...except you should definitely block out the identifiers in the chat window, as this can get you in trouble as well.