You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Asym_KS

Scenario Statistics - Why aren't they kept?

12 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
4,406 posts
19,230 battles

OK, I've uncovered my stats recently and can't seem to grasp why Scenario statistics aren't kept?

Does anyone know why?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
Members
77 posts
5,399 battles

Because there needs to be a game mode where we can take a break from STAT SHAMING, TEAM KILLING, KILL STEALERS, and BRAGGARDS.

Just leave it alone please.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,279 posts
28 minutes ago, AVR__Project said:

Because there needs to be a game mode where we can take a break from STAT SHAMING, TEAM KILLING, KILL STEALERS, and BRAGGARDS.

If you are looking for a break from kill stealing in ops, you are most assuredly looking in the wrong place.

• Funny 1

[HAVC5]
Members
85 posts
12,616 battles
1 hour ago, throwawayforumalt said:

the point was that kill stealing, which is habitual in most players, doesn't affect your frag ratio in ops because those stats aren't kept.

Kill stealing....  

Is it too much for some people to just accept that the game cannot be completely controlled by any one player. A kill steal you say..  A prompt response to help a teammate destroy an enemy ship at all cost, as quickly possible.  

A player having had (in their opinion) a kill 'stolen' by another teammate has also most certainly 'stolen' a kill themselves in a similar way.  So, I ask the question; Is it not just the way the game has to be played,  in that you must accept the outcome of the overall game as a whole team? And if not, how us it even possible to isolate your absolute solo performance of a team effort, while also not including things you dont permit other teammates to do in a justified manner,  to your own stats.

Just stop with the kill stealing paranoia already.. because it seriously doesn't (can't?) even exist in this game world.

Of course this is a matter of my opinion, yes.

• Boring 1

Members
1,099 posts

I have on many occasions Taken the top of the game battle leaderboard with zero kills.

I am sure that is nothing out of the ordinary.

Having been 6th with a kraken {5 kills} has happened as well.

Teams have an obligation to make the game a victory,it doesn't take away anything the kill count is the Team effort.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,279 posts
2 hours ago, Severed42 said:

Kill stealing....  

Is it too much for some people to just accept that the game cannot be completely controlled by any one player. A kill steal you say..  A prompt response to help a teammate destroy an enemy ship at all cost, as quickly possible.  

A player having had (in their opinion) a kill 'stolen' by another teammate has also most certainly 'stolen' a kill themselves in a similar way.  So, I ask the question; Is it not just the way the game has to be played,  in that you must accept the outcome of the overall game as a whole team? And if not, how us it even possible to isolate your absolute solo performance of a team effort, while also not including things you dont permit other teammates to do in a justified manner,  to your own stats.

Just stop with the kill stealing paranoia already.. because it seriously doesn't (can't?) even exist in this game world.

Of course this is a matter of my opinion, yes.

Oh it most certainly can exist, and we hone it to an art form in operations. They don't call it competitive farming for nothing.

Members
4,330 posts
4,615 battles

If stats had an assists record, or doing 40+% in damage, people may look at it differently.

[PVE]
Members
1,459 posts
39,715 battles
6 hours ago, AVR__Project said:

There is no TEAM KILLING in Scenario.

[PVE]
Members
1,459 posts
39,715 battles
8 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

OK, I've uncovered my stats recently and can't seem to grasp why Scenario statistics aren't kept?

Does anyone know why?

This... @Femennenly

[PVE]
Members
4,406 posts
19,230 battles
58 minutes ago, cecill611 said:

This... @Femennenly

This what?  Was there supposed to be a link to a thread on my question?

For some reason, not recording them makes little sense.  I was just curious.....

[TDG]
Members
44 posts
15,730 battles

Not enought people for the server / database maintenance costs. Its a sad truth. I will like those stats as well. 

• Cool 1