You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kampfwolf09

Naval Battle: Damage not counting towards next bar

12 comments in this topic

[-PVE-]
[-PVE-]
Members
3 posts
7,626 battles

Anyone know what gives here? How can I have 56K damage and 86K in one battle but only get 1 star? But at the same time I did 54K damage in my Russian BB and got both stars? And no, no one in my clan was making an attempt. The progress shows the same on the main screen. 

image.thumb.png.726c948a41dd4d5c96cb74586b81ffe7.png

[NSEW]
Members
1,944 posts
10,984 battles

I believe it counts only once per battle.  It does not supercede the preceding requirement even if you bypass it with double xp.

For example:

Requirement is 30k XP (you choose this battle)

the next one up is 40K XP

You end the battle with 60k XP

It only counts the 30k XP battle as done, not both.

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,929 posts
8,984 battles
8 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

I believe it counts only once per battle.  It does not supercede the preceding requirement even if you bypass it with double xp.

For example:

Requirement is 30k XP (you choose this battle)

the next one up is 40K XP

You end the battle with 60k XP

It only counts the 30k XP battle as done, not both.

This.  Unfortunately for everyone that racked 100K plus on their first game.

[-PVE-]
[-PVE-]
Members
3 posts
7,626 battles

I only played a single battle in Pyotr and did that 53K damage, but got 2 bars. So that doesn't explain it. Unless it glitched for only one ship. 

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
18,020 battles

If you click on that line (when in the game) in the image where it shows the battle in question, it will open up a list of those who have played a qualifying battle (correct ship type). You can open it up and see if someone else was playing a Russian BB at the same time, finishing their game just ahead or behind you. Might be worth a look.

Respects,

Am

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
4,446 posts
11,577 battles

Looking at the screenshot from your first post, I agree with Amracil - you only got credit for the 40k star so someone else must have completed the 10k one between the time your battle started and finished. 

[-PVE-]
[-PVE-]
Members
3 posts
7,626 battles
3 hours ago, Amracil said:

If you click on that line (when in the game) in the image where it shows the battle in question, it will open up a list of those who have played a qualifying battle (correct ship type). You can open it up and see if someone else was playing a Russian BB at the same time, finishing their game just ahead or behind you. Might be worth a look.

Respects,

Am

That was it, but what is odd is when I made my attempt the bar was on 10K. There must have been some delay it updating. Here's what I saw when I viewed the history. I could have been mistaken about it being on the first bar. Who knows. Thanks everyone for the responses.

image.thumb.png.820c650cfd7b17b892b62b80fe02d0b4.png

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,042 posts
18,020 battles
27 minutes ago, kampfwolf09 said:

That was it, but what is odd is when I made my attempt the bar was on 10K. There must have been some delay it updating. Here's what I saw when I viewed the history. I could have been mistaken about it being on the first bar. Who knows. Thanks everyone for the responses.

If SFHITMAN's game finished even a second or so before yours, his game would have moved the bar to 40k damage at that time. So when you started your game it could still have read 10k. If three of you had been playing Russian BB's, and the other two finished their game before yours, you might not have received a star at all. I believe you can see who is playing in each category at any given time to avoid it happening.

Anyway, mystery solved! Thanks for the update, brother.

[WOLFX]
Members
268 posts
12,925 battles
31 minutes ago, kampfwolf09 said:

They might have done theirs in co-op while you were in a random? That way, they could have started and finished during your battle.

[INTEL]
Members
3,128 posts
17,110 battles
9 minutes ago, throwawayforumalt said:

he's doing co op as you can see in his screenshot. i don't think naval battles count in co op. but if they do then they definitely shouldn't.

They do.  And they should.

• Cool 1