You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Poo_Belly

Convinced game is rigged and WG hates Me

46 comments in this topic

[-GK-]
Members
16 posts
3,036 battles

After 1500 + battles I'm convinced WoWs is rigged

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses
  • Dispersion of most enemy fire (shells) is very tight,  only 10s of meter instead of 100s of meters
  • Every hit is center mass,  citadel hits.
  • Damage cause by enemy is always high (2354, 3133, 4249) on average
  • Dispersion of my fire is wide ,  most times miss target all together
  • Damage caused by my ship are low to very low ( 389, 688, 2301 ,  4966 if lucky)
  • Even HE shell  hits on Destroyers,  I've notice don't cause damage as they should

I've even tried upgrading my graphics.   Which seems to help some.  But  damage caused vs received is not balanced.

Edited by Poo_Belly
  • Boring 4

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,537 posts
16,248 battles

So when did these feeling first manifest themselves? When did you first meet this "WoWs" and when did you first start to think that it hates you?

bill teds excellent adventure GIF

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[5D2]
[5D2]
Supertester
2,350 posts
23,817 battles

Have you considered you may be making yourself easy to hit while the enemy is making themselves harder to hit?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,537 posts
16,248 battles
8 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

damage cause vs received

Oh and the above term has a short version..... hmmm what was it called......on the tip of my tongue.... starts with and S and ends with a kill.

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,433 posts
20,130 battles
12 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses
  • Dispersion of more enemy fire (shells) is very tight,  only 10s of meter instead of 100s of meters
  • Damage caused by my ship are low to very low ( 389, 688, 2301 ,  4966 if lucky)
  • Even HE shell  hits on Destroyers,  I've notice don't cause damage as they should

I've even tried upgrading my graphics.   Which seems to help some.  But  damage cause vs received is not balanced.

Dude

When I was that few games I felt the same

But experiences taught me so much and I'm landing those shots you're talking about now that I used to miss

I'm dodging thoughs shells that always hit you at this level

Keep working it

pull up your pants

rub some dirt on it whatever it takes to not come in here crying about this

mrw-i-accidentally-kick-my-dog-81745.gif.2ea05e2b09848293080b83fe1ef8cf2c.gif

Here's a hug

Edited by NoLoveForPhatShips
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

0 posts
7 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses
  • Dispersion of more enemy fire (shells) is very tight,  only 10s of meter instead of 100s of meters

I've even tried upgrading my graphics.   Which seems to help some.  But  damage cause vs received is not balanced.

the game is rigged and WG really does hate you. 

1. Enemy rarely misses -* because WG has decided, quite unfairly for you, that when you are at a dead stop, showing your flat broadside unangled sides to the enemy, enemy ships get a hit rate bonus.
  2. Dispersion of more enemy fire (shells) is very tight,  only 10s of meter instead of 100s of meters -* because WG has decided that anybody who doesn't fit camo, will be an easier target, while those that do use camo, apply a 5% dispersion debuff to all incoming enemy fire.
  3. Every hit is center mass,  citadel hits. -* see point 1.
  4. Damage cause by enemy is always high (2354, 3133, 4249) on average -* see point 1
  5. Dispersion of my fire is wide ,  most times miss target all together -* obviously WG hates you
  6. Damage caused by my ship are low to very low ( 389, 688, 2301 ,  4966 if lucky) -* WG must hate you very much, but you can overcome this hate by aiming at vulnerable ships that show you their broadsides at optimal range for penetration.

I have heard rumours that players who send devs chocolates, fine wine, and woolly socks for Christmas/New Year, get improved WR. Of course, this is only a rumour. Best keep it to yourself.

• Funny 4

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,991 posts
5,814 battles

I believe the problem is between the keyboard and the chair. Not because of the GPU, or WG programming the game to dump on one specific person.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,537 posts
16,248 battles
4 minutes ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

Dude

But experiences taught me so much and I'm landing those shots you're talking about now that I used to miss

Keep working it

pull up your pants

This ^^

OK OP sorry for my attempts at humor. But yeah this^^^

It just takes some time 1000 battles is just scratching the surface. Check out Flamu, Ichase and Notser on YouTube. See if you can figure out what mistakes you are making.

After each battle think about what you would have done differently. Do not be worried about what your team mates did and do not worry that you think it is rigged. Just move into the next battle and rinse repeat, and take your time no need to race up to higher tiers.

There is a ton of fun ahead of you.

Cheers.

• Cool 1

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,433 posts
20,130 battles
1 minute ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

I believe the problem is between the keyboard and the chair. Not because of the GPU, or WG programming the game to dump on one specific person.

Right if WG is going to target anybody I would have felt it by now:Smile_hiding:

[TARK]
Members
6,895 posts
2,609 battles

The game IS rigged...

...just not in the way you think.

Consider it a challenge to be overcome. Take the experience of the Count of Monte Cristo...educate yourself so that you can punish those who rely on premium stuff to have fun...

;)

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,537 posts
16,248 battles
1 minute ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

Right if WG is going to target anybody I would have felt it by now:Smile_hiding:

So True GIF

• Funny 1

[SQUAD]
Members
9,159 posts
11,191 battles
18 minutes ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

Dude

Keep working it

pull up your pants

mrw-i-accidentally-kick-my-dog-81745.gif.2ea05e2b09848293080b83fe1ef8cf2c.gif

Here's a hug

All the above, including the hug.

My dude, we've all been there. This game is easy to play, and a b*tch to master, to even get really good at it. It takes time, patience, a willingness to learn, and a willingness to accept critique from those who've been where you are and learned to rise above that place. I suggest, strongly, asking players better than yourself to div with you, to select ships you are good with, and playing them for a while to master those specific ships. Being comfortable with the ship you're playing matters a great deal.

[YORHA]
Members
5,046 posts
10,058 battles
49 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses
  • Dispersion of most enemy fire (shells) is very tight,  only 10s of meter instead of 100s of meters

I've even tried upgrading my graphics.   Which seems to help some.  But  damage caused vs received is not balanced.

Start here...

4 episodes so far with more to come.  This is some of the best from one of the best.

[WOLFD]
Members
3,365 posts
3,902 battles
53 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses

tinfoilhat.jpg

• Boring 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,600 posts
11,291 battles
57 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

• Enemy rarely misses

Image result for a comforting meme"

Members
5,290 posts
10,067 battles

WG does not care enough of one player to specifically make sure they do badly. Start  watching iChase's You Tube series on how to play better.  You are VERY early int he learning curve for game mechanics...

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
64 posts
5,214 battles

if u useing the engame gunsit its broken go too modstation use there gunsite it uses speed not distance then go to coop and practice truse me i am a beta tester and it so improved my shot not as to them hiting u well u need the paint and modes only way too help ya there

Members
71 posts
64 battles
1 hour ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

did you try getting gooder or paying for premium matchmaking?

A CV is watching u go troll elsewhere

Members
1,624 posts
1 hour ago, Poo_Belly said:

focus on sailing BB Poo_Belly, Cruisers and specially CL are a little less difficult than DD, but still require more experience than BB. 

[WOLFG]
Members
9,895 posts
8,943 battles
29 minutes ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why is there a STAR on my post in the forum bulletin ??

I'm I being flagged ?

Because you posted in this thread.

Edit:  Any thread you post in gets a star.  This thread now has a star on my page also.

Edited by DrHolmes52

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,514 battles
2 hours ago, Poo_Belly said:

Why ??

It is! Just for you and against you in every way. There are thousands of other players who are so grateful you decided to play the game.