You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wazaa16

Wargaming Epic Fail

7 comments in this topic

Members
97 posts
1,366 battles

Emblem is bugged.

Technical Support will not or cannot help me (I have this issue for some weeks now) so only thing to do is public shaming.

BB emblem.pdf

• Boring 13

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,326 battles

Wazaa,

We are aware of this issue and a fix should be released with update 8.11, CS is correct in that there is nothing they can do, but a fix is already planned.

Fem. 

Members
2,030 posts
16,897 battles

Public shaming you say? Why would one publicly shame themselves by saving a picture as a PDF and that picture being of poor numbers? Also as has been said, a fix is forthcoming so no, supper can't do anything for you

• Funny 4
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

Members
97 posts
1,366 battles

Why would I be public shaming myself? This is a new account for the NA server and compare my amount of battles (which of most of them are from building up this account) to your amount of battles:cap_popcorn:

Some people actually do work on ships in real life which doesn't give them the opportunity to play that much to get that much experience and amount of battles like you sir.

• Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,175 posts
4,375 battles
On 12/6/2019 at 11:47 PM, Wazaa16 said:

Emblem is bugged.

Technical Support will not or cannot help me (I have this issue for some weeks now) so only thing to do is public shaming.

BB emblem.pdf

Dude... read forum posts and patch notes. WG knows of the issue and is working on a hotfix. No need to public shame. I guess people are just THAT entitled.

~Hunter

• Boring 1