You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

Don't ignore the latest WoWS survey...

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,450 posts
17,264 battles

I almost did thinking it might be more questions about my fast food preferences but I opened it anyway. It was a survey about Super Containers and how you feel when you get one and how you feel after opening one and what you'd like to see and what you don't want to see in them.

Now I know that many of you have opinions on this matter so now's the time to voice them.

[GGWP]
Members
6,911 posts
15,632 battles

Fake news, WG doesn't ask game related questions... They have the spreadsheet for that. 

:) 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[NSEW]
Members
1,949 posts
10,984 battles
7 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

I almost did thinking it might be more questions about my fast food preferences but I opened it anyway. It was a survey about Super Containers and how you feel when you get one and how you feel after opening one and what you'd like to see and what you don't want to see in them.

Now I know that many of you have opinions on this matter so now's the time to voice them.

I'd like to see them show an actual proof of how they used the survey that directly translated into the game in their next marketing event.

[IRNBN]
Members
3,486 posts
10,381 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Fake news, WG doesn't ask game related questions... They have the spreadsheet for that. 

:) 

Aw, sure they do. They even have a nice container on the floor next to their desks for the answers. :Smile_teethhappy:

[GGWP]
Members
6,911 posts
15,632 battles
2 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

I'd like to see them show an actual proof of how they used the survey that directly translated into the game in their next marketing event.

You didn't get the WG code for the Marblehead in your last happy meal? 

[WOLFG]
Members
9,968 posts
9,029 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Image result for Cracker Jack box

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,241 posts
4,119 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Damn, I've got to go to Micky D's more if they're handing out WG codes with the food:Smile_teethhappy:

[NSEW]
Members
1,949 posts
10,984 battles
8 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Nope

[WOLF9]
Members
4,524 posts
8 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

No, it was on the peel off game piece  on my Drunkin Dognuts coffee.  In the form of a web link.

The link re-directed to a series of male enhancement sites;  an Ad for Rogaine; and some dude named Emir- who had a fortune in wooden nickels he needed to get out of Nigeria.

Then I was finally able to claim my ship- which sank at it's berth in my port...

• Funny 3

[TARK]
Members
6,966 posts
2,624 battles

I'd need to actually receive sufficient super containers to actually answer the question...

...but I never get any meaningful surveys from WG...so the point is moot.

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,287 posts
1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I'd need to actually receive sufficient super containers to actually answer the question...

...but I never get any meaningful surveys from WG...so the point is moot.

You can purchase anti-det flags in the armory now, you don't need the super containers.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,478 posts
25,669 battles
1 hour ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

No, it was on the peel off game piece  on my Drunkin Dognuts coffee.  In the form of a web link.

The link re-directed to a series of male enhancement sites;  an Ad for Rogaine; and some dude named Emir- who had a fortune in wooden nickels he needed to get out of Nigeria.

Then I was finally able to claim my ship- which sank at it's berth in my port...

Be nice. The link may have been bogus, but Marblehead can be quite dangerous when well used.