You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jester_of_War

I hope Weekly Forum Contests return in 2020

4 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Members
787 posts
8,525 battles

Hi @Femennenly,

I for one enjoy the Weekly Forum Contests. These forum contests are nice because they encourage us to think about the game in a new way, from a slightly different angle. To pay attention to things I don't usually pay attention to. And they get us back here in the forums interacting a little more with each other. Good for the 'community.' And of course I appreciate the camos that help ease the XP grind on these high tier botes. 

"This brings us to the end of our Weekly Forum Contests for 2019, thank you everyone who has participated this year, its been a lot of fun challenging you each week.  

If you'd like to see them return in 2020, make sure you leave a positive reaction to this thread.

Fem, "

I did leave a positive reaction to your thread, but I wanted to speak up more than that: I would definitely like to see them return in 2020. (One thing that might be fun would be to have guests pose the challenge, or even open it up to the community to think of fun and fair challenges).

Everyone should go to this thread and leave a positive reaction!

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts
5 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

Hi @Femennenly,

I for one enjoy the Weekly Forum Contests. These forum contests are nice because they encourage us to think about the game in a new way, from a slightly different angle. To pay attention to things I don't usually pay attention to. And they get us back here in the forums interacting a little more with each other. Good for the 'community.' And of course I appreciate the camos that help ease the XP grind on these high tier botes. 

"This brings us to the end of our Weekly Forum Contests for 2019, thank you everyone who has participated this year, its been a lot of fun challenging you each week.  

If you'd like to see them return in 2020, make sure you leave a positive reaction to this thread.

Fem, "

I did leave a positive reaction to your thread, but I wanted to speak up more than that: I would definitely like to see them return in 2020. (One thing that might be fun would be to have guests pose the challenge, or even open it up to the community to think of fun and fair challenges).

Everyone should go to this thread and leave a positive reaction!

@FemennenIy

I agree, they are fun and I enjoy them.  Please consider continuing them next year!

[WOLFC]
Members
2,910 posts
16,656 battles

These are something I look forward to each week ... a different, fun, fast and easy event ... what's not to like!:fish_panic:  I'm outta upvotes until tomorrow ...