Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alien_Observer

What is this Hall of Fame I keep seeing ingame?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
297 posts
14,449 battles

Have no clue what this is. Can someone give me the lowdown? Where it is, what it does,where to look at it. o7

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,806 posts

Click on the event directives and then click on hall of fame.  Every event that has directives, has a HOF to compete in after you complete it for a small additional reward.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,611 posts
10,459 battles

After you finish the directive missions for the containers and tokens, you enter the hall of fame.  By collecting points you move up.  Points are collected by winning, and killing things, etc.  Check out the top left info block when in port.

Edited by Murcc

[BUOY]
Members
1,062 posts
14,762 battles
5 minutes ago, Alien_Observer said:

Have no clue what this is. Can someone give me the lowdown? Where it is, what it does,where to look at it. o7

Once you complete all the directives of the current event (Italian Navy right now) the Hall of Fame unlocks which is an open points based ladder (winning / sinking ships / achievements and etc.) that will award additional prizes based on whether you have at least 1 point, then top 50/25/5% and finally an achievement for the top 100.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,636 posts
11,298 battles

Pretty much like Karma... doesn't mean a thing.

Sometimes, they do have rewards on where you rate on the HoF.    But, bots have pretty much wrapped up the top tiers.   So again, it doesn't mean a thing.

• Confused 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
17 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

But, bots have pretty much wrapped up the top tiers.   So again, it doesn't mean a thing.

Oh come on man.  Hol up.

You mean to tell me the guy at the top of the leader board with 23000+ points (a solid 2000 points above second place) while maintaining a stellar 38% win rate and 27k average damage, who gets 1 kill for every 4 times he dies, and playing more than 1000 games a month on average......this guy isn't worthy of being recognized for his elite skills?

Say it ain't so.

• Funny 3

Sign in to follow this