You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Drifter_X

Bad internet connection; want to see whats happening

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
327 posts
9,889 battles

Howdy, I was wondering if anyone knows of methods to find out what is happening with a given internet connection. it would be great to see what is happening. Because im always dropped while loading from MM or splash but never in game. Are there any apps or guides you know of? I dont know alot about this stuff.

Community Department
3,322 posts
1,300 battles
15 minutes ago, Drifter_X said:

Howdy, I was wondering if anyone knows of methods to find out what is happening with a given internet connection. it would be great to see what is happening. Because im always dropped while loading from MM or splash but never in game. Are there any apps or guides you know of? I dont know alot about this stuff.

Are you sure that it's about internet connection? In any case I would recommend to start with these options before submitting a ticket to our Support:

Spoiler
  • delete modifications if you have any (you may also start game in a "Safe mode", check this with the right edge of "Play" button in WGCenter)
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings (This topic may be helpful with the first two points)  
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result 
  • close all unnecessary applications before the start of the game
  • also please note that game client have some issues working with Webroot SecureAnywhere currently

Try them in Co-Op battles first not to receive a warning. If this doesn't work, you'll need to submit a ticket with WGCheck report (with extended network diagnostics), some notes and all additional info will be helpful.
Thank you for your report.