You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

PSA: Half off modules and port slots...

10 comments in this topic

[VETSN]
Members
964 posts

Not sure when it’s ending, but modules are half off right now.  If you’re like me, who sold all of them off to afford other ships, stock up and replenish your stocks while you can.

Port slots are half off too.  Well they were last night!

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles

It is a good time to stock up for sure. Remember that you can get 3 tier 10 rental ships for Ranked if you play a tier 8 ship in any mode. You can mount the half price upgrade modules on the rentals and at the end of the Ranked season, they will demount them for free. It is a pretty sweet deal. 

• Cool 3

[4HIM]
Members
2,735 posts
9,564 battles

I have enough FXP to pick up the Nelson with over 1MM left over.  Was holding off but this will probably make me pick it up.  Good trainer for Jingles I guess. 

[VETSN]
Members
964 posts
50 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

ends Dec 2 Read the Website news people

We could do without the snarky comments just once from you my friend.  Just giving a heads up.

• Cool 3

[SIM]
Members
4,244 posts
7,263 battles

I’m power grinding tier IXs right now for Steelflakes, so the timing of this sale is opportune. Thanks for passing it along, OP.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,149 posts
12,163 battles

Some of the discounts still weren't working last night ... so closely check what you're getting before pulling the trigger ...

Discounts.jpg

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,037 battles
49 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

We could do without the snarky comments just once from you my friend.  Just giving a heads up.

There is nothing snarky in my response. 1. The news on the website announces these things. 2. The WGC Headlines these things to prompt one to read them. 3. On everyone's port screen there is a number in a red dot on one's game name to prompt one to click on the name and then news to read what is new. 5. @TheURLGuy regularly post on the forum the link to the website news article. 

So in such cases the only PSA that is relevant is the posting of the link to the website news article or at most the article section that DocWalker responded with.

23 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Some of the discounts still weren't working last night ... so closely check what you're getting before pulling the trigger ...

Discounts.jpg

• Boring 2

Members
1,515 posts
10,798 battles
2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

ends Dec 2 Read the Website news people

....thanks for the tip....WG seems to fall down a lot when people don't do that....in reality they just want to not read, so, by all means they should get over their "but it's TLDR, and that makes it WG's fault" stance.