Gyphon_GF

Conqueror .. Does this thing start fires or what

3 comments in this topic

[THREE]
Members
2,210 posts
11,724 battles

Hey

I played 2 losing games in the Conqueror with the first game being over 105K damage which was only good for 7th place, set only 2 fires with a single fire flag, then game 2 was just under 103K damage which was only good for 7th place and agin set only 2 fires and ran both fire flags.  This boat is nothing but garbage anymore compared to how it was before they took away the 457's (I ran the 419's then too).  2 games only set 4 fires is rather pathetic.  No wonder it's not seen in clan battles at all.   Just another example of BB's not working like they use to.  Not to mention my 3 highest personal games was in the Conqueror.

Pete 

Edited by sasquatch_research

[WOLF3]
Members
23,736 posts
21,161 battles

Conqueror is very good in starting fires, and her Mega HE is a counter to those high deck armor BBs like Yamato-class and Kremlin, etc.

The AP however should not be ignored.  Use it in the proper situations and they're very punishing, thanks to the short fusing AP of tech tree RN BBs.  This is a big deal against Cruisers to get less Overpens.

You also have to love the ability to regenerate a new hull.

• Cool 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.