You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ck_Wingz

USS New Jersey

5 comments in this topic

Members
31 posts
3,115 battles

I know its not in the game (Yet)
But its the best looking ship. I live about 50-60 miles from it and still havent been to it.
Definitely this spring!
I wonder if they will let me fire a gun? lol Trenton and Camden need to be leveled and reconstructed.

[-SPS-]
[-SPS-]
Members
39 posts
1,153 battles

No it is highly unlikely, you might as well have another Missouri and just rename her. Not literally but still. It would be the same thing with ships like Tennessee, Nevada, Pennsylvania, or even Maryland. If they were to add them all in, you would successfully have all the ships you want in the game, but it would be repetitive premium types because they would not be unique, and of course you could collect them but will you play them? Unlike designs never put to sea they would likely have morr chances of being put into the game as no one knew what they could do they could introduce a new skill or unique things about them. They would finally be able to truely prove themselves.

Members
2 posts
2,078 battles

I think that even though it would be and will be highly unlikely they would put the New Jersey or the Wisconsin. I think it would be another Iowa Class ship people could get since the Missouri is completely out of the question of returning. I mean it is though a Naval Legend, but oh well. I tried to plead my case of everyone's desire for everyone. 

[POP]
Members
1,080 posts
9,338 battles
On 11/19/2019 at 5:09 PM, Hellcat11563 said:

No it is highly unlikely, you might as well have another Missouri and just rename her. Not literally but still. It would be the same thing with ships like Tennessee, Nevada, Pennsylvania, or even Maryland. If they were to add them all in, you would successfully have all the ships you want in the game, but it would be repetitive premium types because they would not be unique, and of course you could collect them but will you play them? Unlike designs never put to sea they would likely have morr chances of being put into the game as no one knew what they could do they could introduce a new skill or unique things about them. They would finally be able to truely prove themselves.

"The ships are too repetitive"

ARP line, "hold my beer".

Members
2 posts
2,078 battles

Repetitive ships......? Hmmm not completely.

The Iowa Class ships: Iowa, New Jersey, Missouri, and Wisconsin are basically the same to a degree. Though each ship of this class is a different variations and variants. Not all the ships were built the same. Take the South Dakota class ships: South Dakota, Massachusetts, Alabama each variant different. Another example: North Carolina Class ships: North Carolina, Washington once again each variant an improvement. Colorado class ships: Colorado, Maryland, Washington,West Virginia,  each an improvement on each variant. I could go on and on.