You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ash403A

Bye Bye

30 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
162 battles

I just uninstalled this game and downloaded Steel Ocean, graphics aren't as good but theirs this thing called teamwork, and believe it or not you don't get penalized 11 games for killing a Chester ( enemy Chester) Have fun with people running into your torpedoes, shooting at you and doing more damage then the enemy does, ramming you because they aren't watching where they are going and the general lack fun

I'm gone

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 9

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,431 battles
23 minutes ago, ash403A said:

and believe it or not you don't get penalized 11 games for killing a Chester ( enemy Chester)

You did not get penalized for sinking an enemy ship!

Come back when you cant stay so long!

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,625 posts

14 minutes ago, ash403A said:

I'm gone

Well, so long but any of the veteran players here know that something is definitely fishy about your statement that you were penalized 11 games for killing an enemy bot. It's more likely that you ran around shooting at everything that moved.

Looking at your ships, it seems that you spend considerable money buying high-tier Premiums and, it seems, using Doubloons to purchase many tech tree ships without first learning how to play the game or even playing the ships that you purchased much. Your most-played ship has 15 games on it and most of the others have less than 5. Well, I suppose you learned a valuable lesson -- money doesn't buy skill.

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,520 posts
27 minutes ago, ash403A said:

get penalized 11 games for killing a Chester ( enemy Chester)

That's not a thing that happens.

If you got penalized for 11 games, you shot your teammates.  A lot.

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
21 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

If you just installed it, how do you even know that.

Anyways good luck.

alright.jpg

Well with that few of players and if the game is being kept alive I would say it’s a tight nit group of players that naturally would develop some teamwork.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Well, so long but any of the veteran players here know that something is definitely fishy about your statement that you were penalized 11 games for killing an enemy bot. It's more likely that you ran around shooting at everything that moved.

Looking at your ships, it seems that you spend considerable money buying high-tier Premiums and, it seems, using Doubloons to purchase many tech tree ships without first learning how to play the game or even playing the ships that you purchased much. Your most-played ship has 15 games on it and most of the others have less than 5. Well, I suppose you learned a valuable lesson -- money doesn't buy skill.

6 premium ships, 7 of them T7/T8, 1 at T6, and 1 at T5.

This isn't how to start the game. At first, you should grind tech-tree lines from T1. Don't rush to T10, and don't be afraid to try different nations and classes. This will help you in the long run for directives, particularly during Christmas events. This will also help you learn some mechanics. It can help too to div with other more experienced players. I'm willing and happy to div with newer players.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
542 posts
12,255 battles
32 minutes ago, ash403A said:

you don't get penalized 11 games for killing a Chester ( enemy Chester)

Do you know what color the enemy is?

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

Eleven games says that you have been causing team damage regularly and that you had been pink several times recently. Don't blame the game when you launch attacks that are more likely to hit friendly ships than enemy, it is not their job to look for or dodge your ordnance.

giphy.gif

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,889 battles
40 minutes ago, ash403A said:

I just uninstalled this game and downloaded Steel Ocean, graphics aren't as good but theirs this thing called teamwork, and believe it or not you don't get penalized 11 games for killing a Chester ( enemy Chester) Have fun with people running into your torpedoes, shooting at you and doing more damage then the enemy does, ramming you because they aren't watching where they are going and the general lack fun

I'm gone

The only thing wrong here is "theirs" :)

Try "there's" and you get my vote

Members
3,583 posts
12,963 battles
18 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Well with that few of players and if the game is being kept alive I would say it’s a tight nit group of players that naturally would develop some teamwork.

Maybe. It could just be a few Chinese using vpns . Was curious last I heard a year ago, it died in the west. 

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
925 posts
10,155 battles

So, I am normally very patient with people, and typically forgiving people's shortcomings. You however have barely played this game at all, keep saying you're leaving but don't, and you not only just posted a clearly trolling naysay post, but in the process you deliberately produced an advertisement for a rival game. The owners of this game and moderators are saints if they don't perma ban you for this, because this troll definitely crosses into the big No-No territory. I suppose bye bye really is appropriate.

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,166 posts
16,863 battles
1 hour ago, ash403A said:

I'm gone

Image result for goodbye gif

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles
17 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

So, I am normally very patient with people, and typically forgiving people's shortcomings. You however have barely played this game at all, keep saying you're leaving but don't, and you not only just posted a clearly trolling naysay post, but in the process you deliberately produced an advertisement for a rival game. The owners of this game and moderators are saints if they don't perma ban you for this, because this troll definitely crosses into the big No-No territory. I suppose bye bye really is appropriate.

That is an excellent point.  Hey @Femennenly , is that right?  Should the name dropping troll get banned?  I believe a banning would be a net positive for the community.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,398 posts
15,819 battles

I'm gone

Sus GIF

Members
1,092 posts

I'm gone

ISsUdJv.gif