You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ash403A

Ultra?

6 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
162 battles

ok , so.....I downloaded the Ultra version and now in battle I nave not only the green and red ship indicators at the top but on each side I now have a list of ships, how do I make one or the other go away, also my frame rate and ping are in the upper left corner, its kinda distraction I'd like to get rid of that too

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,756 posts
11,773 battles
4 minutes ago, ash403A said:

ok , so.....I downloaded the Ultra version and now in battle I nave not only the green and red ship indicators at the top but on each side I now have a list of ships, how do I make one or the other go away, also my frame rate and ping are in the upper left corner, its kinda distraction I'd like to get rid of that too

Settings

Members
4,374 posts
11,269 battles
11 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

Settings

This. All of those can be enabled or disabled in settings. The only difference between the normal and ultra clients is the sound quality and more variation in sound effects as far as I can recall from when it was first advertised. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,138 posts
4,090 battles

Settings (ESC > Settings), I think the controls tab. All kinds of check boxes and sliders to play with. Remove ship list (might be team line up) is a check box in there somewhere. The Ping and Frame Rate indicator doesn't go away AFAIK, but it's not that distracting, small and dull color. Always a good idea to play around with the settings to see what works best for you.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles
1 hour ago, ash403A said:

on each side I now have a list of ships

That's the "team lineup" checkbox.