You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Goldain

"LEGAL" MODs, Matchmaking Monitor

12 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
[TWFT]
Members
25 posts
16,150 battles

2019/11/17  --  Windows 10 Pro x64 bit, 64 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce experience v3.20.1, SSD drives

Wagaming Game Center  0.8.10.0.2031156     -----     MatchMaking Monitor v1.2.0.6

When we go into Clan Battles, we like to know who/what we are going up against...  MatchMaking monitor has STOPPED working for me...  I added a second windows computer, loaded software fresh MatchMaking monitor worked until the next WarShips update...  Matchmaking monitor has not worked reliably for months...  why is this NOT available in ModStation?

Anyone know how I can fix it?

[HINON]
Members
13,250 posts

Many mods break between patches and have to be updated after each one. I usually use Aslains to get the updated ones I use and he's pretty quick about getting a new pack out.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,624 posts
26 minutes ago, Goldain said:

2019/11/17  --  Windows 10 Pro x64 bit, 64 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce experience v3.20.1, SSD drives

Wagaming Game Center  0.8.10.0.2031156     -----     MatchMaking Monitor v1.2.0.6

When we go into Clan Battles, we like to know who/what we are going up against...  MatchMaking monitor has STOPPED working for me...  I added a second windows computer, loaded software fresh MatchMaking monitor worked until the next WarShips update...  Matchmaking monitor has not worked reliably for months...  why is this NOT available in ModStation?

Anyone know how I can fix it?

The MMM works fine for me. Maybe your anti-virus software or your Windows security settings are blocking it. I'd suggest uninstalling it, then running CCleaner to remove its Registry entries, and then re-installing it and allowing it access through your firewall.

[WORX]
Members
10,626 posts
18,519 battles
41 minutes ago, Goldain said:

..  Matchmaking monitor has not worked reliably for months.

I am just assuming,

1. No issues with MMM in the time frame you noted
  2. No bulletin or posting of problems with MMM in the time frame you stated
  3. Not enough people with your stated problem, has come forward so that it can be reviewed by the mods authors (in the time frame you stated)

Until the things I noted above change any time soon, its safe to say this is your issue specifically.

I would, make sure you're not running an Anti virus program in the back ground while you're playing the game.

• Which is the number one solution so far for people having problems...
  • From me, i recommend running the "check and repair" when ever a Mod feature is not working correctly...

For now those are the only solutions I can think of,

GL

Edited by Navalpride33

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,431 battles
50 minutes ago, Goldain said:

MatchMaking monitor has STOPPED working for me...

Good! UNINSTALL it!

• Cool 4

[TWFT]
[TWFT]
Members
25 posts
16,150 battles

FIXED...

Edit your engine_config.xml file.

Search for "version" it says something like path version TRUE... highlight "True" change to "False", save it, restart game and matchmaking monitor POOF it works... 

For ME the file was here... 

C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.8.10.0\engine_config.xml

#1, I do not recall changing any options, so dont know how it went from path version TRUE or FALSE, but this worked for me I hope this helps others... 

Semper fidelis, /ALE

• Cool 1

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

By the way, MMM is over and done with. The dev has moved on to a clean-sheet redesign of it, which is much more useful. It even shows stats for clan battles, now.

Members
969 posts
4,010 battles
19 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

By the way, MMM is over and done with. The dev has moved on to a clean-sheet redesign of it, which is much more useful. It even shows stats for clan battles, now.

New site for that one as the current site just has MMM ver 1.2.0.6.?

Edited by DeathLord1969

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles
19 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

New site for that one as the current site just has MMM ver 1.2.0.6.?

Not sure if he's posted the link to the site or not, but if you get into the MMM discord server there's a link there.

[TDRB]
Members
5,135 posts
13,741 battles
2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Good! UNINSTALL it!

This is by far the best advise.

Members
969 posts
4,010 battles
5 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Not sure if he's posted the link to the site or not, but if you get into the MMM discord server there's a link there.

Been googling and not finding any other versions. Can you get the link as I don't even use discord.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts
36 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

This is by far the best advise.

Yep , get rid of this demon spawn of xvm.