Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Trooper_Thorn

Server ending battles too soon

10 comments in this topic

[AXANR]
[AXANR]
Members
63 posts
6,880 battles

There are too many battles that the server is prematurely ending the battles with enemy ships still to kill and all the caps have not been captured with a lot of time left on the clock. The last battle I was in had 6 enemy ships left to kill and one cap uncaptured  with a lot of time left on clock. This has been a problem but after the last update it has gotten progressively worse.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,838 posts
25,932 battles
3 hours ago, Trooper_Thorn said:

There are too many battles that the server is prematurely ending the battles with enemy ships still to kill and all the caps have not been captured with a lot of time left on the clock. The last battle I was in had 6 enemy ships left to kill and one cap uncaptured  with a lot of time left on clock. This has been a problem but after the last update it has gotten progressively worse.

This is the game's mercy rule!!!   The battles have NOT ended prematurely!!!  They ended because a victory condition was met!  One of the teams victory point total went below zero, this ends the battle in favor of the other team.   With more than 4,700 battles you should know this, for crying out loud!!!

• Cool 2

Members
3,759 posts
23,357 battles
2 hours ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Put in a ticket so they are aware of the problem.

Over 22k battles and you fail to realize that it's a victory condition ending the games?

[BB35]
Beta Testers
3,112 posts
25,960 battles
13 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Over 22k battles and you fail to realize that it's a victory condition ending the games?

Not happy then put in a ticket. Bright eyes.

• Boring 1

Members
3,759 posts
23,357 battles
4 hours ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Not happy then put in a ticket. Bright eyes.

Yeah file useless tickets that's the way to go...smfh

[AXANR]
[AXANR]
Members
63 posts
6,880 battles

You know instead of trying to flame me just tell me about the victory condition and I would thank you for the info especially since I did not know about the mercy rule. I just play the game not try to be a developer that is why I posted here to get info not be trolled.

• Cool 1

Members
1 post
6,861 battles

I been playing a while and never knew that. I have had games stopped and flagged a defeat without team going to zero, cps to capture still and enemy ships left to kill. If my team has one ship left with an opportunity to score points for progression, screw mercy and let me have my 20 minutes.

[AXANR]
[AXANR]
Members
63 posts
6,880 battles

Mercy rule stinks especially when fighting drones in last battle 5 enemy ships left and my shells were about to take out tin can I did not get the kill thanks to the stupid "Mercy Rule." This has happened too many times it is total crap, I can understand for P v P but not P v E where the live players need to get kills. People quit the game because of this kind of nonsense and the load of stuffing that is the Puerto Rico grind. Not everyone has over a hundred bucks just to "earn" that ship because of being on a fixed disability income. Just saying. 

Edited by Trooper_Thorn

[Y0L0]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,743 posts
5,511 battles
21 minutes ago, Trooper_Thorn said:

Mercy rule stinks especially when fighting drones in last battle 5 enemy ships left and my shells were about to take out tin can I did not get the kill thanks to the stupid "Mercy Rule." This has happened too many times it is total crap, I can understand for P v P but not P v E where the live players need to get kills. People quit the game because of this kind of nonsense and the load of stuffing that is the Puerto Rico grind. Not everyone has over a hundred bucks just to "earn" that ship because of being on a fixed disability income. Just saying. 

Mercy rule is just fine. Necro-ing month old threads, not as much.

Sign in to follow this