Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Slattery

Help a NOOB with comedy.

8 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles

So I noticed a thread about helping newer players, Back to High School or something to that effect.  It only runs for one week though.  I then had an idea (it has been known to happen on occasion) about helping PvE NOOBS in a similar fashion.  Here goes....

You post a question or describe a situation and then provide your opinion in the same post.  The key here is that either your question or your answer should be a meme or delivered in a humorous way.

Let me start...

Question.

6nd9aiF.jpg.1275c9fccfcfc4ff99f5a9c33ed7fa6a.jpg

Answer.

Credits in co-op are surprisingly hard to come by.  This financial resource is used to purchase tech tree ships (among other things).  I would recommend that you only work on one or two tech tree lines at a time.  This will help minimize the outlay of your precious credits.  Do not overreach.  Save, don't spend.

Do not be like me.  I worked every line available and for TWO YEARS I never had any spare credits.  I was always desperate for more money.  Every time I got a little stash of cash, another pixelbote would start screaming to be purchased.  If you do, you will be broke all the time until you reach tier 8 on all your lines.  That's when the experience required for the next tier is large enough that you will be able to save up some credits because you aren't buying ships seemingly all the time.

Do not use premium consumables in your co-op battles.  They are not necessary for you to be an effective fighter.  They do cost credits if you don't have any premium consumables in your inventory.

So yeah, like that.  Funny AND informative.  :cap_haloween:

• Cool 4

[DBRIS]
Members
627 posts
11,154 battles

QUESTION: Is being pink special?

ANSWER: As a general rule, being pink means you made a mistake. Do NOT torp when you are behind friendly ships. Keep in mind those things will run for a while if you miss. Don't shoot your teammates, don't ram your teammates. Pay attention to the minimap and other botes around you.

tough-guys-wear.jpg

Edited by ItsSubmersible
  • Cool 1

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

Question: What is reality?

Answer: It most certainly is not a video GAME!  Don't get so wrapped up in this that you begin to be abusive to others over anything that happens in this game. When others point out to you that you are doing that or you get in battle chat bans, Wise up and take heed. Calm down and adjust your attitude.

After all this is just a GAME! 

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
10,675 posts
18,567 battles

Question: Why is the forum so mean and toxic to me when I hit people with torps ??? Its evident it was his fault.....

Answer:

amusing-bob-ross-memes.jpg

Control your ordnance....

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,918 posts
11,596 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Question: Why is the forum so mean and toxic to me when I hit people with torps ??? Its evident it was his fault.....

Answer:

amusing-bob-ross-memes.jpg

Control your ordnance....

RIP Bob Ross, now painting happy little trees in the  art studio in the sky

[WOLF9]
Members
4,476 posts
5 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

So I noticed a thread about helping newer players, Back to High School or something to that effect.  It only runs for one week though.  I then had an idea (it has been known to happen on occasion) about helping PvE NOOBS in a similar fashion.  Here goes....

You post a question or describe a situation and then provide your opinion in the same post.  The key here is that either your question or your answer should be a meme or delivered in a humorous way.

Let me start...

Question.

6nd9aiF.jpg.1275c9fccfcfc4ff99f5a9c33ed7fa6a.jpg

Answer.

Credits in co-op are surprisingly hard to come by.  This financial resource is used to purchase tech tree ships (among other things).  I would recommend that you only work on one or two tech tree lines at a time.  This will help minimize the outlay of your precious credits.  Do not overreach.  Save, don't spend.

Do not be like me.  I worked every line available and for TWO YEARS I never had any spare credits.  I was always desperate for more money.  Every time I got a little stash of cash, another pixelbote would start screaming to be purchased.  If you do, you will be broke all the time until you reach tier 8 on all your lines.  That's when the experience required for the next tier is large enough that you will be able to save up some credits because you aren't buying ships seemingly all the time.

Do not use premium consumables in your co-op battles.  They are not necessary for you to be an effective fighter.  They do cost credits if you don't have any premium consumables in your inventory.

So yeah, like that.  Funny AND informative.  :cap_haloween:

Love that meme!

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles

Question : Are Captain's skills important?

dogpilot.jpg.4585428b60a0b23169014373f7b074c3.jpg

Answer : Absolutely.  Matching your Captain's skills to the ship that he is driving and your own playstyle is of utmost importance.

Here is a link to some good beginner information.  https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-guides/10-commander-ments/

Bear in mind that there are some skills that have less importance/impact in co-op gameplay.  Superintendant and Concealment Expert come to mind here.

Sign in to follow this