You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sunshine_x_1

At what tier do I start to see more players than bots?

12 comments in this topic

[-ARM-]
Members
3 posts
753 battles

I'm new and it seems like the most real players I've battled against has been 3 on each team.  When can I expect full teams of players?

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

You will only see bots at the very low tiers, and only for the first 100 (i think) matches. After you have enough matches then you will get real MM and never see a bot in randoms again. 

[-ARM-]
Members
3 posts
753 battles
3 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You will only see bots at the very low tiers, and only for the first 100 (i think) matches. After you have enough matches then you will get real MM and never see a bot in randoms again. 

Alright.  Thank you.  

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,360 battles
11 minutes ago, Sunshine_x_1 said:

I'm new and it seems like the most real players I've battled against has been 3 on each team.  When can I expect full teams of players?

As your progress through the different "Account Levels" you will gradually be exposed to different mechanics of the game ... the Wiki can be a good place for a lot of information.  Here is the list of different levels and what you get to add on at each level.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/es/Ship:Account_Level

You can see your level by clicking on your Profile and then the Service Record Tab.

Welcome aboard!

Members
4,318 posts
4,594 battles

What happens if a new player divs these days? Do they play regular randoms if they do or do you have to be a certain level to div in the first place?

[BB35]
Beta Testers
3,112 posts
25,957 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Agreed.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,802 posts
4,631 battles
1 hour ago, Yoshiblue said:

What happens if a new player divs these days? Do they play regular randoms if they do or do you have to be a certain level to div in the first place?

They're dragged up to the experienced player's level.

Btw, it used to be 100 games, but I'm pretty sure it's 70 now.

As per devs, it's wise to play lots of Randoms while you have <70 games because you get protected MM with good earnings.  Then switch to Co-op while you really get your sea legs.

[1984]
Members
4,132 posts
19,960 battles
2 hours ago, Sunshine_x_1 said:

Still waiting to find out...

seriously enjouy it, farm krakens and win rate. Once you start seeing real people on all sides you wont be able to excuse their behavior by their bottish nature.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,014 posts
22,116 battles

The strength of the tier IV carriers has stopped a lot of people playing low tiers with a lot of ships. Tier IV is where you'll see mostly human players, but you will see queue dumps with 3 carriers per side and teams that arent full. Keep a stout heart, it gets better. 

[-ARM-]
Members
3 posts
753 battles

Thanks everyone for your info. I have a couple thousand games on console so I know the basics.  Just need to adapt to the controls and bigger teams

I plan on unlocking and and equipping every ship till tier 5 so hopefully that will give me some nice experience