Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
centarina

Which 3 ships will get the filth camo?

12 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

Here I am, sitting on t8, t9 and t10  filth camo and contemplating which ships will get them, and wanted to see what others are doing with theirs.  

For myself, I am leaning toward

t8-chapayev  (I use this in t8 ranked and enjoyed the regrind in her)

t9-Kita?  (still debating on this one)

t10-Moskva?  (use it in cb the most)   

so, what bote are you using these camos on?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,093 posts
18,935 battles

I used the T9 one on Friesland.

zDgXYCQ.jpg

Don't really care enough about these camos to grind for the T10 and T8 one, but I had to get the T9 one for Friesland.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
803 posts
9,656 battles

T9 Jutland 

t10 daring

i use these most in cb and ranked.

t8 is up in the air but leaning towards the vlad or my personal fav, Mogami 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,604 posts

2 hours ago, centarina said:

Here I am, sitting on t8, t9 and t10  filth camo and contemplating which ships will get them, and wanted to see what others are doing with theirs.  

The tier X on the Gearing and the tier IX on the Fletcher. No ship selected yet for the tier VIII camo.

[WOLF9]
Members
648 posts
18,812 battles

T8 - Vlad

T9 - Sov Soy - when I get her

No T10.  Not wasting my remaining brain cells going all the way to the last crate like I had to for T9.

And why the USSR?  Because they are the evil empire!!!  (JK)

[EQRN]
Members
2,026 posts
17,410 battles

Mogami, a keeper ship I have.  In hindsight, I probably should have kept it for a ship I’m going to grind soon-ish (Hipper, for instance). The T9 is going on the Fletcher.  Didn’t get the T10, I got sick and tired of the mode.

[POP]
Members
1,573 posts
22,567 battles

I'm probably holding mine until they do a ranked or CB at those tiers where I know I will be driving a particular ship most of the time. Also wanted to wait and see if any IFHE changes are going to happen in the nearish future.

Edited by Alabamastan

[ARGSY]
Members
20,001 posts
14,281 battles

@Lert can do what he likes, but IMHO it's a waste to drop a free high-tier permacamo on a premium ship. 

I have so many options at T8 I don't know what to do. I have Hipper currently naked, but by the end of this year I expect to have Akizuki, Kagero, North Carolina, Chapayev all in need of permacamo also. Bismarck has more waiting for her than I know what to do with, as do Le Fantasque and Amalfi when they arrive, and the camos can't go on Lex or Shokaku. 

T9 offers the possibility of grinding up to Lion or Jutland, something I wasn't originally thinking of doing.

[PVE]
Members
1,029 posts
8,535 battles

If I get one I will pick a tech tree ship that I plan on keeping. I don't have a T8 right now (that I'd keep) that doesn't already have a perma camo, same for T9 but I would save it for Donskoi just in case I like it enough after a few dozen rounds. At T10 I would probably use it on Republique but I don't have enough rounds in it yet to know for sure.

Sign in to follow this