Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Recon009

Achievements Lists

8 comments in this topic

[LF]
Members
9 posts
9,006 battles

Is there a complete list of all available Achievements in the Game? I recent received one I had never even seen before, just want to know the criteria it took to gain it as it was achieved during the Operation: Defense of Naval Base Newport

My main account I have been playing for over 3 years and have never received it

Image may contain: ocean, water and text

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
17 minutes ago, Recon009 said:

Is there a complete list of all available Achievements in the Game? I recent received one I had never even seen before, just want to know the criteria it took to gain it as it was achieved during the Operation: Defense of Naval Base Newport

My main account I have been playing for over 3 years and have never received it

The Wiki has all achievements currently available. (And most/all not currently available.) See below:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Achievements

"Crash Tester" is a secret achievement - the criteria is not publicly known.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,273 posts
18,807 battles

I think that is unlocked by either sinking a ship of every ship type in the operation while in a port, or sinking ships with main guns, torpedoes, and secondaries (only Newport, Killer Whale, and Narai can do this)

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
542 posts
12,263 battles

In the Wiki it says  "Any port in a storm." Can be obtained only once. Destroy enemy ships by at least 4 different means.

[HAVC5]
Members
82 posts
12,305 battles

Crash Tester can be obtained for certain on the Narai Operation by destroying an enemy ship by Ramming -uncertain if survival is required- 

The couple times I personally saw the achievement earned in a match, the player survived past that point, at least.

[HAVC5]
Members
82 posts
12,305 battles

I mean, Narai is where I personally saw it obtained.  Its possible that ram kill on the other weekly Ops may also work. Is all I admit to knowing 

Sign in to follow this