You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Yet Another candidate for Pan-Europe

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,782 posts
4,631 battles

Come on WG.  Let's have some acknowledgement for the fine Norwegian Navy.

I don't speak Norwegian so I sent this film to a Norwegian friend and received the following comment from him. 

I don't know what's so funny. This [short film] is about Norway's "Honor and Water-forces" - its Naval units and commando forces, where thousands fight unseen under the surface every day from 9 to 5.

The frog man is protecting Norway's strategic oil reserves in the North Sea. You see elite forces using advanced listening devices in the row-torpedo boat and the use of heavy munitions. There's a one-man submarine, which is especially effective in Norway's narrow fjords. All the branches of the military are important in the defense of the country, including the coast guard, and they've included a picture of him. Finally there's the previously top secret tactic of fjord-moving, designed to create panic and confusion among the enemy.

There's nothing funny about any of this. Norway is a proud seafaring country, and the Navy is an integral and respected force in NATO.

I think this film highlights how insidious those Swedish propagandists truly are.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,990 posts
5,814 battles
32 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

The Norwegian navy is so OP, their islands sink ships :cap_cool:

RIP Blucher. You died so young.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers