You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Botcha

WeeGee did it again!

11 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
248 posts
12,748 battles

Firing through islands, zero dam pens are more than ever, shells firing strait through the superstructure of ships without registering a hit, and here's the kicker....Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 

Golf clap WeeGee you certainly know how to code................................... NOT! 

Edited by Botcha
Spelling and content
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
761 posts
6,203 battles
6 hours ago, Botcha said:

Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 

I play a good amount of Lexington and Enterprise, and I'm gonna need to see that to believe it. 

Yes, you can drop a GK that has AA support with T8 CVs. No, you cannot "HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's". At the very limit it is 2 drops at most, most of the time the CV will only get one drop in that situation. 

[HINON]
Members
13,253 posts
36 minutes ago, mrmariokartguy said:

I play a good amount of Lexington and Enterprise, and I'm gonna need to see that to believe it. 

Yes, you can drop a GK that has AA support with T8 CVs. No, you cannot "HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's". At the very limit it is 2 drops at most, most of the time the CV will only get one drop in that situation. 

Yep, sounds unbelievable unless the GK has lost all AA.

[BS]
Members
1,978 posts
10,790 battles
23 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Yep, sounds unbelievable unless the GK has lost all AA.

Does he know that AA can be disabled? heh

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,351 posts
20,039 battles
7 hours ago, Botcha said:

Firing through islands, zero dam pens are more than ever, shells firing strait through the superstructure of ships without registering a hit, and here's the kicker....Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 

Golf clap WeeGee you certainly know how to code................................... NOT! 

have seen this quite a bit too

something definitely wonky on this last patch