Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Botcha

WeeGee did it again!

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

215
[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
248 posts
12,748 battles

Firing through islands, zero dam pens are more than ever, shells firing strait through the superstructure of ships without registering a hit, and here's the kicker....Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 


Golf clap WeeGee you certainly know how to code................................... NOT! 

Edited by Botcha
Spelling and content
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
337
[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
761 posts
6,203 battles
6 hours ago, Botcha said:

Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 
 

I play a good amount of Lexington and Enterprise, and I'm gonna need to see that to believe it. 

Yes, you can drop a GK that has AA support with T8 CVs. No, you cannot "HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's". At the very limit it is 2 drops at most, most of the time the CV will only get one drop in that situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,524
[HINON]
Members
13,253 posts
36 minutes ago, mrmariokartguy said:

I play a good amount of Lexington and Enterprise, and I'm gonna need to see that to believe it. 

Yes, you can drop a GK that has AA support with T8 CVs. No, you cannot "HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's". At the very limit it is 2 drops at most, most of the time the CV will only get one drop in that situation. 

Yep, sounds unbelievable unless the GK has lost all AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
554
[BS]
Members
1,978 posts
10,790 battles
23 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Yep, sounds unbelievable unless the GK has lost all AA.

Does he know that AA can be disabled? heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,429
[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,351 posts
20,039 battles
7 hours ago, Botcha said:

Firing through islands, zero dam pens are more than ever, shells firing strait through the superstructure of ships without registering a hit, and here's the kicker....Tier 8 CV planes now take so little damage from tier 10 ships (GK full 2ndarie build so the AA is err was pretty decent) that they can HOVER around and make 2-3 pass's (with allied ships AA also firing. 


Golf clap WeeGee you certainly know how to code................................... NOT! 

 have seen this quite a bit too

something definitely wonky on this last patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×