Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gunga_Dinner

Das Zermahlen Bismarck

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,660 posts

Just finished the Bismarck grind.  Overall, not a bad ship, not awesome, but not bad either.  The new MM is very helpful to the Bismarck though, it is a beast when same tiered.  I don't know what happened to MM, but I hope they keep it.

It was a long journey, but not a bad one.  My first Battle(and my first ever air defense medal too):

Bismarck01a.thumb.jpg.62022f6dacdc4eb2bbecca8720a8d116.jpg

and my last battle:

Bismarck05.thumb.jpg.9fbff12e135f7158b2105131d6ff2885.jpg

There was a lot of ugly in between.  I won two of eight in her this morning, this evening, I won eight out of nine.

I may keep here.  I like the bottom of the ocean camo on her.

Bring on Tier IX!!!!!!

PS- Did I mention I like the new MM and they should keep it?

[WOLFB]
Members
430 posts
7,950 battles

FDG is universally hailed as being trash by most people.

Yet for some ungodly reason, i had a hell of a blast in it, it's a straight upgrade or sidegrade to the Bismarck, and after the secondary penetration buffs it lays out pretty consistent damage against most targets.

Honestly i found FDG to be way more fun than GK, it has better maneuverability and better gun angles which allow it to work around angling and brawling a lot better than GK does, unfortunately you still have to contend with the guns being derpy as all heck but you sign that contract since Konig so. The other main difference between it and GK is the fact that it is much smaller target compared to GK, not being much larger than Bismarck before it, so you don't tend to be as easy a target, just need to be careful giving broadside as usual cause you will eat some heavy pen damage on that turtleback.

Edited by Saidalphon

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,665 battles

I liked the Freddy too. I think it is currently pretty solid.

Sign in to follow this