Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Drift

Venezia, F11 WG

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

350
[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
18,329 battles
Just now, Toxic_Potato said:

It is completely over powered and is ruining the game.  WG Italian Bias is revealed. 

Rotlf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
350
[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
18,329 battles
1 hour ago, Toxic_Potato said:

 

It smells like Naples when there is a Garbage workers strike! 

Maaaaaa ci sei mai stato a Napoli?

É una città bellissima:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,063
[ARGSY]
Members
20,180 posts
14,348 battles
3 hours ago, Mikebello said:

Maaaaaa ci sei mai stato a Napoli?

É una città bellissima:Smile-_tongue:

Vide Napoli e Mori.

I have driven through Naples - or rather, I was fifteen and my father was doing the driving so I had plenty of time to look. What I remember seeing from the autostrada was a grimy industrial city with lots of drab high rise. That had a certain charm, I suppose, but I cheerfully admit that I probably did not see Naples at its best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
350
[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
18,329 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Vide Napoli e Mori.

I have driven through Naples - or rather, I was fifteen and my father was doing the driving so I had plenty of time to look. What I remember seeing from the autostrada was a grimy industrial city with lots of drab high rise. That had a certain charm, I suppose, but I cheerfully admit that I probably did not see Naples at its best.

Vedi Napoli e poi muori... ( Means: if you go to Naples you have seen the most beautiful place on earth and the you can die happy)

Naples is a wonderful city.

You must leave car and go take a walk in the city center.

You will never forget .

Regards 

( I live in Milano btw ) :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Mikebello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,063
[ARGSY]
Members
20,180 posts
14,348 battles
5 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

I live in Milano btw

I went to Milan once on a bus tour. We came around a corner and there, in all its glory, was Milan Cathedral. Man, that thing scored a Dev Strike on my eyeballs, and not in a bad way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,010
Members
2,439 posts
5,375 battles
6 hours ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Beautiful too
 

  Hide contents

ddkdum4-863402ed-5cb6-44c8-b565-b68b500a79c2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2YzA5ODY3LTBiNDAtNGY1YS04OWI4LWZjZTk1NWRhMGRmN1wvZGRrZHVtNC04NjM0MDJlZC01Y2I2LTQ0YzgtYjU2NS1iNjhiNTAwYTc5YzIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.qSzKk3iIDuaL2bTrip9TEc1DiSz0UapGuscZYeB44-4

 

I hope that’s not a premium camo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
350
[TX]
Members
1,101 posts
18,329 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I went to Milan once on a bus tour. We came around a corner and there, in all its glory, was Milan Cathedral. Man, that thing scored a Dev Strike on my eyeballs, and not in a bad way. 

Are you talking about "Duomo":cap_like:

This a little video of my city:

Made by me.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,010
Members
2,439 posts
5,375 battles

Best ship at T10 I have ever played. Who cares about HE when i can take 10-15k off BBs each salvo. 

Nothing like blapping DDs or atleast taking their health down to under half in 1 salvo while rest of time finishes him off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,063
[ARGSY]
Members
20,180 posts
14,348 battles
9 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

Are you talking about "Duomo"

That's the one, yes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
216
[DOW]
Members
966 posts
31,741 battles
57 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

Are you talking about "Duomo":cap_like:

This a little video of my city:

Made by me.

Regards

    Wow. Beautiful. Viva La Milano!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,188
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,930 posts
11,605 battles

im guessing the F11 is the F key for "Thank You" in the game? i dont use the F keys that often,other than the one that calls out a target or cap, so thats why im asking

Edited by tcbaker777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,373 posts

I have visited Naples over 25 times.   It is always memorable.  Another great part is that Naples is surrounded by historic sites that are a quick trip..  Numerous places can be reached by ferry.  For World of Warships fans there is usually some form of Navy presence though not always Italian.  

I must be honest when it comes to Italian cities on the water my favorite is Trieste.   Venice is a tourist trap and while worth a day that is about it.  

Garbage strike and the overfilled landfills.  - I am not going to post pictures if you are interested on how bad it was you can research it with google....it was bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,373 posts

People laugh at my Overpowered remark? 

It has:

-15 guns

- torpedoes

- The best Chefs on any warship

- Outstanding Coffee

- Italian Cuisine to die for

- Look at all that open space on deck - Pitch tents and that is an ideal place for a Med Moored party.  

Overpowered, Out gunned - Torpedoes - 30 knot smoke concealment -  HUGE secondary battery - Special Captain with skills.....Ship needs to be banned immediately!!!!

Edited by Toxic_Potato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
794
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,756 posts
11,773 battles
11 hours ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Beautiful too
 

  Hide contents

ddkdum4-863402ed-5cb6-44c8-b565-b68b500a79c2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2YzA5ODY3LTBiNDAtNGY1YS04OWI4LWZjZTk1NWRhMGRmN1wvZGRrZHVtNC04NjM0MDJlZC01Y2I2LTQ0YzgtYjU2NS1iNjhiNTAwYTc5YzIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.qSzKk3iIDuaL2bTrip9TEc1DiSz0UapGuscZYeB44-4

 

There still needs to be a little bit of spacing between A and B turret. How would the crew clean the barrels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
698
[UFFA]
Members
2,112 posts
75 battles
7 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

There still needs to be a little bit of spacing between A and B turret. How would the crew clean the barrels?

I mean it's a ship the Ansaldo/CRDA/OTO/etc designers would have lost consciousness from laughing so hard if it had been shown to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
794
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,756 posts
11,773 battles
1 minute ago, Sparviero said:

I mean it's a ship the Ansaldo/CRDA/OTO/etc designers would have lost consciousness from laughing so hard if it had been shown to them. 

Well that may be true, would you rather WG had dealt the Akizuki line treatment to the RM CAs and capped off the tree at t9? Because there's a growing fear of any Cruiser with guns over 203mms floating around; and people complain about 8 guns even at t8. 

At least WG tried, but they can still correct it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
698
[UFFA]
Members
2,112 posts
75 battles
14 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

Well that may be true, would you rather WG had dealt the Akizuki line treatment to the RM CAs and capped off the tree at t9? Because there's a growing fear of any Cruiser with guns over 203mms floating around; and people complain about 8 guns even at t8. 

At least WG tried, but they can still correct it.

No, what is Brindisi should have been tier X. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
4,287 posts
6,522 battles
7 hours ago, Sparviero said:

No, what is Brindisi should have been tier X. 

I suspect that the issue is at VII, likely they had a hard time making a ship fit into that tier and it was easier to drop the other ships down and build a fantasy Tier X than to fill the gap. There is nothing to stop Brindisi with 4 rpm from being a tier X ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×