You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OneHandClapping

Interface displays are not synchronized

3 comments in this topic

[LUGAN]
Members
4 posts
12,204 battles

Since the release of 8.10 I have intermittently been unable to have the correct information displayed for any ship that I select.  The selected ship would display properly but the  associated commander, or module displays would be for  entirely different ships.  This situation usually occurs after the my initial battle in a session.  Will provide screen print next time it occurs.

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
15 hours ago, OneHandClapping said:

Since the release of 8.10 I have intermittently been unable to have the correct information displayed for any ship that I select.  The selected ship would display properly but the  associated commander, or module displays would be for  entirely different ships.  This situation usually occurs after the my initial battle in a session.  Will provide screen print next time it occurs.

Thank you for your vigilance and for your report. 
It always worth asking if you use any mods? Because they may be the cause of such issues. I'll also ask you to use "check and repair" in the WGC >> Game Settings. 

Members
30 posts
5,449 battles

I have been having this same issue as of two patches ago, and it has been getting progressively worse, even after I ran a game repair.  I believe that whatever is causing this is also related to a recent outbreak of a 'game freeze' bug, but appears to me more like just a 'GUI freeze' bug, possibly related to some kind of synch issue.