You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

I'll take "Things I've Never Seen Before" for $500 Alex

26 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

Yep, seen that about 4 times since the update.

Not once before it.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Impossible.  According to the forum regulars, T8 is ALWAYS bottom tier.  #fake #photoshop

[YORHA]
Members
5,016 posts
9,999 battles

Sadly my team still sucked (3 DDs dead in 4 minutes, cruisers who think their job is to guard the corners) but at least I didn't have to hide in the back until the big boys were worn down.

[5D2]
[5D2]
Supertester
2,349 posts
23,776 battles

I had multiple matches of just Tier 9 ships last night. Not even one tier 8 or 10.

[FML]
Members
3,942 posts
15,503 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

c9poI5t.jpg

Don’t you just hate being bottom tier??!? ;-)

Actually, I had a couple of those last night. It was refreshing - I think WG should make MM poop out more of these kinds of same tier battles. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,127 posts
4,088 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

cruisers who think their job is to guard the corners

Hey, gotta make sure the reds don't outflank us from the other maps.

But yeah, I was playing T9 last night, got a bunch of T9 only games. I think the improved MM is kicking in. Queue times were a bit longer, but still under a minute. Seems good so far. Didn't always help though, tried a flanking move in the Donskoi, went around corner to find 7 of the reds had the same idea. On the bright side, after deleting me they were so out of position my team did win.

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

Between co-op and randoms over the past two days, I’ve see a grand total of one maybe two battles that weren’t same tier, compared to maybe a few a week that were up until this patch. It’s probably in part due to a new line combined with patch day, and therefore more ships in the MM queue to make battles with.

Now co-op on the other hand, has almost always been same tier but only once have I had a battle (yes small sample size, I know) that had fewer than four or five bots despite normally ending up with 25-35 players in queue when I join.

[TWFT]
Members
1,347 posts
37,447 battles
13 minutes ago, Dr_Citadel said:

I think I've seen a straight T8 game less than 10 times ever. Look how many games I've played. Yes this is quite rare.

Had 2 just today!  MM must have been tweaked.

Members
1,660 posts
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

4GV2FtB.jpg

8p8ULy0.jpg

c9poI5t.jpg

Three out of my five battles today have been like this.  I put it down to the number of people trying to meet the secondary mission.  There have been larger than normal queues and BBs in said queue I think.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,655 posts
3 hours ago, JCC45 said:

4GV2FtB.jpg

8p8ULy0.jpg

c9poI5t.jpg

Bigfoot is, at best, a sighting of a human, if not totally a figment of the imagination of someone high on drugs or both. Have you noticed that they "occur" mostly in areas where it's usually cold and people smoke a lot of dope? There are tens of thousands of trail cameras in the Pacific Northwest. These cameras have documented every species of mammal that occurs in the region, including unknowing hikers. They have never, ever, caught a bigfoot.

Flying saucers and other "UFO" aircraft do exist but are not alien; they have been tested for some time by the military. I remember seeing a strange aircraft once when I was stationed on a base out in the desert. We were told if we saw something strange flying overhead just to keep quiet about it. A decade later, the public learned of the F117.

There have been recent sightings of single-tier battles in WOWS. Evidence of these elusive creatures is piling up.

image.png.70826678ae1fca8d4ceaf5994acff5fa.png

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
206 posts
2,310 battles
3 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Impossible.  According to the forum regulars, T8 is ALWAYS bottom tier.  #fake #photoshop

Welp...  even in an all T8 match...  T8 is still bottom tier  <snerk> ...  and the top...  the sides as well :Smile_trollface:

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles

Yeah I'm not sure WHAT caused it, but I've gotten quite a few single-tier matches since the update hit in tiers 8, 9, and 10; and the majority of mixed-tier matches in my tier 8 were even tier 8 or tier 9 at most.

I may be salty about the reversal from "we realize you guys like it, but it's a bug so we have to squash it" with spotting to "yeah it's a bug, but it's not hurting anything according to the spreadsheets" with overlapping AA, BUT if THIS is a bug? LEAVE IT! I shall name it "Marcus ANT-onius", and it will have a nice little terrarium where it can be happy and give all the good bote players awesome MM, and I will love and cherish it for ever.

Members
1,660 posts
5 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

When was the last tine you actually saw a thread about that? Lol.  The MM debate has moved to stomps and not so much tier VIII issues aince they changed MM.

Members
1,660 posts
1 hour ago, BadWolfz said:

Welp...  even in an all T8 match...  T8 is still bottom tier  <snerk> ...  and the top...  the sides as well :Smile_trollface:

I always make that point when someone says Tier X can never be bottom tier, lol.

[0456]
Members
3,621 posts
9,586 battles
5 hours ago, JCC45 said:

Sadly my team still sucked (3 DDs dead in 4 minutes...)

I always feel a need to go back and double check the roster for my name when I see statements like this. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,339 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Bigfoot is, at best, a sighting of a human, if not totally a figment of the imagination of someone high on drugs or both. Have you noticed that they "occur" mostly in areas where it's usually cold and people smoke a lot of dope? There are tens of thousands of trail cameras in the Pacific Northwest. These cameras have documented every species of mammal that occurs in the region, including unknowing hikers. They have never, ever, caught a bigfoot.

Bigfoot does exist. He landed by Flying cup on the roof of the diner, and asked the way to nearest shoe shop!!

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,415 posts
15,895 battles

I have seen a bunch of pure tier 9 matches as well.

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,382 posts
9,778 battles

Fake News.  :Smile_trollface: