You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
EXIT_TO_PORT

Scorpioid took a port slot I want

14 comments in this topic

[VCHAT]
Members
32 posts
4,202 battles

I upgraded the TierX special temp ship to scorpioid for 1 credit. It used my last open port slot, worth 300 dubloons. Any advice on how I can get my port slot back?

• Boring 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,152 posts
11,001 battles

scorpio is a limited time ship. when the event ends, you will get your slot back. However, this was a sneaky money grab by WG. 

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,920 posts
15,343 battles
4 minutes ago, EXIT_TO_PORT said:

Any advice on how I can get my port slot back?

WG confirmed after the event finish, they will give you 3 port slots as a way to give pay because of the 300 dub players

Another way is to sell a low tier tech tree ship that you no longer play

Or

Do the campaign that award port slots

Or

Buy a t2 Premium dd for 0.99, sell it and get the port slot

Or

Long term investment, wait till xmas, buy crates that drop doubloons, save it till Jan 2020 when port slots on sale at 75%

3 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

However, this was a sneaky money grab by WG.

you get the port slot you paid and 3 more port slots for free? are you appreciate for the extra free or scrutinize WG?

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles
3 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

scorpio is a limited time ship. when the event ends, you will get your slot back. However, this was a sneaky money grab by WG. 

Seeing as they are letting us keep the 3 free port slots, I have to wonder about that.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,152 posts
11,001 battles
2 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

scrutinize WG

glad you clarified.. i think... so you are saying. this dude who spent 300 dubs for a new slot to house his temporary toy, will end up with two slots? the one he bought and the one he gets for free?

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,920 posts
15,343 battles
25 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

will end up with two slots?

He will get 4 in total ... break it down

WG will give him 3 port slots for free as a token of appreciation (a way WeeGee say, I am sorry :Smile_sceptic:) + 1 port slot that the OP paid 300 dub for

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,152 posts
11,001 battles
33 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

+ 1 port slot that the OP paid 300 dub for

so, its not really free, but its a discounted Forced sale.    a penny form 50k captains is 5k. I stand by my original statements. 

• Boring 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
806 posts
9,676 battles

Ok so I am not real bright but I did read this forum post and the one @Femennenly posted above so just to clarify. The first 3 ships added for the raid event (Mav, nightfall, Lancet) were added slots for the event. I then researched scorpiod and croc which took 2 of my personal port slots. So when the event ends I have 5 raid for the filth ships in port and I will get all 5 of those slots instead of just the 2 for the researching of scorp and croc? Correct? Any clarification is appreciated for my dense and simple mind:)

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,443 posts
6,495 battles
31 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Ok so I am not real bright but I did read this forum post and the one @Femennenly posted above so just to clarify. The first 3 ships added for the raid event (Mav, nightfall, Lancet) were added slots for the event. I then researched scorpiod and croc which took 2 of my personal port slots. So when the event ends I have 5 raid for the filth ships in port and I will get all 5 of those slots instead of just the 2 for the researching of scorp and croc? Correct? Any clarification is appreciated for my dense and simple mind:)

You'll get to keep the 3 slots added from the event and your spots that were filled with the extra event ships will be emptied when they remove those next patch.   So you should have 5 empty port slots ( 3 freebies and the 2 you owned)  when it is over.  That is how I understand it.    

Members
3,071 posts
15,906 battles

Just finished reading all the posts for this topic. My head is spinning, going to take a nap.