You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
freggo

Scenario Stats

9 comments in this topic

[A-O]
Members
1,001 posts
10,084 battles

Does anyone know if WG keeps stats of Scenario battles?

If those could be accessed via the API I might set up a webpage with a search option.

[PVE]
Beta Testers
127 posts
10,950 battles

They must keep some stats because there are several Scenario achievements that are based on cumulative data. I don't know if this is accessible through the API though.

[A-O]
Members
1,001 posts
10,084 battles
7 minutes ago, Jack_Tar said:

They must keep some stats because there are several Scenario achievements that are based on cumulative data. I don't know if this is accessible through the API though.

Hmmm, none come to mind. Can you give an example please?

[PVE]
Beta Testers
127 posts
10,950 battles

There are those that deal with the destruction of key ships and auxiliary ships like Exterminator, Raider and Ravager.  Then there are those for protecting key ships like Shield, Guardian and Protector.  A further set track how many secondary missions you have completed, these include the Important Missions and Special Orders achievements.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,656 battles

There are definitely some stats that are recorded, but there is currently no way to get it in the API.

[A-O]
Members
1,001 posts
10,084 battles
1 hour ago, Jack_Tar said:

There are those that deal with the destruction of key ships and auxiliary ships like Exterminator, Raider and Ravager.  Then there are those for protecting key ships like Shield, Guardian and Protector.  A further set track how many secondary missions you have completed, these include the Important Missions and Special Orders achievements.

I think you are talking about the achivement count?

That would be a simple counter and does not need the detailed battle results I am looking for.

But you are correct of course in that WG clearly keeps some stats.

Hey WG, if you read this... your comment would be welcomed !

[PVE]
Beta Testers
127 posts
10,950 battles
11 minutes ago, freggo said:

I think you are talking about the achivement count?

That would be a simple counter and does not need the detailed battle results I am looking for.

But you are correct of course in that WG clearly keeps some stats.

Hey WG, if you read this... your comment would be welcomed !

Not just the achievement count.  Those achievements are cumulative in that they track progress across a number of battles.  Take the Ravager achievement for example, that can only be done over a number of Operations so they must have a way of keeping track of the number of key ships that you have destroyed.