Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Italian Flag To Commemorate New Line ?

3 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,836 battles

Had look at patch notes could not see any thing saying there is Commemorative Flag for the first Italian line. 

And yes i know we are getting a Fleet Commander and other goodies but I thought being the first full line we might Get a flag to fly on the RM ships.

The event lasts through November and will coincide with the Battle of Cape Spartivento 27 November 1940 which historians give the nod as a tactical victory to the RM considering the fact they just had the raid on Taranto 2 weeks earlier and were on the back foot.

Anyway WG you still have time to create a flag and give us a mini patch before the 27th.

Regards

• Cool 4

[TWFT3]
Members
143 posts
4,469 battles

It would be nice to have an Italian flag, but it seems incredibly unlikely to me that they would have one ready by the 27th that they don't have already planned, given how much take it takes to get new things into the game. And if it was already planned, they would already have announced it.

Edited by AriochIV

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles

27th of November. Hmm... Where have I heard that date before? I swear I saw it recently while looking through stuff on the forums... OH RIGHT! That's the day the new Ranked season starts, and full Ranked seasons always give out a commemorative flag for reaching a certain rank (15?).  We got an Argentine flag during the season that coincided with Nueve de Julio's release, so it would stand to reason that an Italian flag, likely one for the Battle of Cape Spartivento, would be the reward for this season.

Sign in to follow this