You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JEFFREY_LEI

Funny story about a twilight battle

5 comments in this topic

Members
337 posts
1,113 battles

In one twilight battle that I played, I made a truce,  and done my usual stuff (Rush to the 200 filth spot, get back in time to help my team, and then kill Crocosaur). When me and my team head to the portal, we found another team and we obviously not fire at each other. I head towards Rasputin and along the way, I accidentally ram into another ship in the other team and I died (He didn’t).:cap_popcorn::Smile_teethhappy:

[G0ATS]
Members
352 posts
9,512 battles

dude in twilight people say truce so you dont shoot at em till they get in range to torp ya.  truce means nothing.  they camp the portal to ambush ya under truce, or they wait till you fighting rasputin and then start shooting ya while ya getting attacked by rasputin and his dd guards. 

one dude yesterday shoots 4 volleys of torps at me after i kill croc, so i target him with my manual 2ndary and start shooting back and he is almost dead and he starts yelling truce, and saying why i broke truce when he shot 4 volley of torps at me first and hit me a few times.  some people are just stupid and pathological liars lol.

and the torps first set he hits me  right after croc is dead, then 2nd set of torps he fires as he passes me trying to run away. so it was clearly his intent to attack since i was at half health after soloing croc.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,093 posts
19,199 battles
1 hour ago, JEFFREY_LEI said:

I died (He didn’t).

Hilarious.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
806 posts
9,676 battles
1 hour ago, JEFFREY_LEI said:

In one twilight battle that I played, I made a truce,  and done my usual stuff (Rush to the 200 filth spot, get back in time to help my team, and then kill Crocosaur). When me and my team head to the portal, we found another team and we obviously not fire at each other. I head towards Rasputin and along the way, I accidentally ram into another ship in the other team and I died (He didn’t).:cap_popcorn::Smile_teethhappy:

Haha, this might have been me in my croc. I was setting up for a ram on rasp and I saw a dd making a turn away from rasp but into me. I tried slowing down but nothing I could do. Fortunately croc immunity is long enough I stil rammed rasp but the dd died on my port side. Apologies again bro but your team left ful:)

Members
337 posts
1,113 battles
16 hours ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Haha, this might have been me in my croc. I was setting up for a ram on rasp and I saw a dd making a turn away from rasp but into me. I tried slowing down but nothing I could do. Fortunately croc immunity is long enough I stil rammed rasp but the dd died on my port side. Apologies again bro but your team left ful:)

No I ram into a DD.