Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Premium camo for T10 Italian CA is crap

6 comments in this topic

Members
2,424 posts
5,360 battles

Give me the premium camo that we could win by playing the directives and buying with coin. Seriously!!

Members
1,373 posts

I agree ^^^ I have issues with both the recent premium and permanent camo. 

I stopped buying or attempting to obtain permanent camo’s because they did not have the +% for Commander.

Most did not have anything other than the standard camo.   So why buy? 

[SALVO]
Members
24,784 posts
25,836 battles
31 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

I agree ^^^ I have issues with both the recent premium and permanent camo. 

I stopped buying or attempting to obtain permanent camo’s because they did not have the +% for Commander.

Most did not have anything other than the standard camo.   So why buy? 

Don't you realize that when you get a bonus to regular XP, that bonus also affects how much Commander's XP you earn?

Also, when it comes to tier 10 perma camos, the economic bonuses really are more important, since they make it more affordable for people to play their tier 10's regularly.

• Cool 1

Members
1,373 posts
49 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Don't you realize that when you get a bonus to regular XP, that bonus also affects how much Commander's XP you earn?

Also, when it comes to tier 10 perma camos, the economic bonuses really are more important, since they make it more affordable for people to play their tier 10's regularly.

You make a very good point about the regular XP bonus affecting Commander XP.  I need to relook at that.  For now I have a lot of camo leftovers that have Commander XP. 

[SALVO]
Members
24,784 posts
25,836 battles
1 hour ago, Toxic_Potato said:

You make a very good point about the regular XP bonus affecting Commander XP.  I need to relook at that.  For now I have a lot of camo leftovers that have Commander XP. 

I agree that with consumable camos, it's very nice to have regular XP, Commander's XP, and Free XP bonuses.  Heck, it'd be nice if the perma camos for ships below tier 10 were more generous in the benefits.  OTOH, they give so many perma camos away for free, it's not worth it for me, usually, to spend money on the lower tier perma camos.

Sign in to follow this