You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN0MNOMNOM

clan battles paused because no updates get tested

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,493 posts
10,830 battles

so do we just speculate that clan battles is cancelled today over a random reddit post? or is there going to be an official announcement?

clan battles yet again cancelled because wargaming cant test updates before they get shoved into the live server. A bug was discovered in random battles where if the italian commander perk gets activated everybodys ship in that game has their gun range set to 18.5km, any ship with under 18.5km gets buffed to that range and any ship over 18.5 gets reduced to that range.

e0b81b7.jpg

another update another failed process, do these updates not get tested at all? why do those that only play this game for clan battles have to suffer over incompetent decisions? 

Screenshot_20191113-154439.png

Edited by Benched_ferlyfe

[MALD]
WoWS Community Contributors, In AlfaTesters
1,090 posts
20,297 battles

If the bug is tied to the special commander activating, why should CB be cancelled? Aren't special talents disabled in CB? It would be really nice to have an actual announcement from WGNA about CB tonight. It's 80 minutes until start time and we have heard nothing, except for some obscure comment buried in a Reddit comment thread somewhere. Where is the communication?

Members
6,858 posts
15,321 battles

Yeah, the earlier posts today said CB was a go, just with no cross server MM. 

Do we really trust WG with anything they tell us?

Members
1,493 posts
10,830 battles

theres alot of other things i could be doing instead of sitting here stroking my neck beard in my mothers basement wondering if clan battles will be on

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[QQ7]
Beta Testers
11 posts
5,471 battles

Throughout all my years on the forums, never has my brain expanded to such a degree. I can feel the cells clashing as the cogs of self discovery twist in wonder. No one would have believe that in the early years of the 20th century, that a mind immeasurably supperior to theirs could be formed. In short I am the messia and this post is god. 

• Boring 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,093 battles

Apologies.

This was my mistake. I meant to write that Cross-Regional CB are disabled while patches occur, NA Regional will be available.

Thanks for keeping us honest!

• Cool 1