Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Ice_Cream_Man_

update taking 4 hrs and still only at 85 percent

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5,542
[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,142 battles

Heyo,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the patch.

I would suggest closing out of the WGC from the task bar and relaunching WGC which will then resume your download from its last place.

Its likely the WGC just got stuck on something and needs resetting.

Fem, 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[G0ATS]
Members
352 posts
9,512 battles

i think its just slow its gone up to 3 percent to 88 percent downloaded in 48 min.  so i may have it completed the remaining 12 percent to 100 percent in 4 hrs or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[G0ATS]
Members
352 posts
9,512 battles

i did what ya said and closed it out, and it put me at 70 percent downloaded so if its 3 percent every 48 min i am looking at roughly 10 hrs before i can play =/

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[XXX]
[XXX]
Members
79 posts
17,676 battles
2 minutes ago, The_Ice_Cream_Man_ said:

am looking at roughly 10 hrs before i can play =/

Hope you get it hammered out.  Off-topic chat just won't be the same without you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[77ARC]
Beta Testers
241 posts

Less than  5 minutes here. Asus ROG X299, nvme ssd's, wired ethernet, 1 gb Isp.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[G0ATS]
Members
352 posts
9,512 battles

its installation part  4 hrs ago 70 percent to 90 percent, at least another 3 hrs and 20 min left till 100 percent. never had issues before was always quick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[G0ATS]
Members
352 posts
9,512 battles

just updating, the install finally finished around midnight yesterday, at that point was tired so only played a bit, but other than the initial lag of few games, game works find.

still dunno why it took so long to install though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×