Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lyrkiller

Should I save my FXP or buy the Nelson...

8 comments in this topic

[TWE]
Members
143 posts
7,971 battles

I am close to getting Nelson. I am at 54000K+ away from getting her. I have read Mouse's review so I do have an idea how good or bad said ship is.

Is she worth the 375K of FXP, or wait for something else to come around. I don't want to spend my hard earned FXP and find out Nelson was a dud.

What say you all.

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

It's really a question of what you like to play, Nelson is a fine ship, I am glad I have her. But I have all the FXP ships and if I didn't have them all, Nelson would be one of the last for me to pick up. I prefer Alaska, Friesland, and even Azuma (that was FXP right?) over Nelson.  

Edit: Just checked your stats, seems you mostly play co-op, Nelsons heal is never gonna get used properly in coop nor its fire potential. It's strengths really come to light in long grindy pvp games. I suggest Alaska if you don't already have her, it seems you play a lot of cruisers.

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

[IRNBN]
Members
3,353 posts
9,716 battles

I won't tell you how you should expend your resources, but Nelson is next on my collector's list. I blew a ton of FXP speeding up regrinding the US BB line because I want the Ohio some day too.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,001 posts
14,281 battles

I got her last year, the first FXP ship I was able to afford, and I love her to bits. I see in your signature line that you have QE and Warspite. Do you play operations? Nelson can play the T7 op, which can be very, very lucrative.

The other FXP ships can't play operations at all.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
989 posts

If you mainly play coop you may also play operations.  She shines in Narai. I bought her and I Don't regret my desición.

Yes its fxp. And you have to think about what you really want . All in all, she's a good ship just IMHO.

Besides if you play ops. Farm farm farm. Fxp all day.  Lol.

[TWE]
Members
143 posts
7,971 battles
11 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I got her last year, the first FXP ship I was able to afford, and I love her to bits. I see in your signature line that you have QE and Warspite. Do you play operations? Nelson can play the T7 op, which can be very, very lucrative.

The other FXP ships can't play operations at all.

9 hours ago, Versili said:

If you mainly play coop you may also play operations.  She shines in Narai. I bought her and I Don't regret my desición.

Yes its fxp. And you have to think about what you really want . All in all, she's a good ship just IMHO.

Besides if you play ops. Farm farm farm. Fxp all day.  Lol.

Yes, I do play operations. As it is a great way to farm XP, FXP, and the big one credits. Like I said before, I am trying to send out scouts to get the feel of things. And I do thank you all for your responses.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this